Conceal carry badge" ????????
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conceal carry badge" ????????

Conceal carry badge" ????????

I have seen these badges for sale in magazines and at gun shows. What is their purpose ? As long as a person has there permit why do they need a "badge"? Does some states require it?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

id stay away from the badge. no state requires you to have one. in fact if stoped by a leo you might get nabed for impersonating a leo. i will NEVER own one.

IDK they seemed like a dandy way of proving you're legal to carry. Ya know?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Mall Ninja gear at best. In many states they are illegal. Carrying a CC badge will probably get you into more trouble than it's worth. Do a search and you'll find several threads on the subject. We have discussed this issue many times before.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Not another CC badge thread...

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Too Funny

STOP IT! You evil, evil man....

Nope. Badges are g*y. And could land you in the clink for impersonating an LEO. Not cool.

Just cause you have a badge does not mean your impersonating a police office. It is when the words "Police stop or Police freeze" come out of your mouth that you will be charged. As far as wearing a badge and people seeing it and thinking your a police officer that is their mistake for you can not control what others think. If they ask you and you lie you are then guilty of impersonating a police officer. When I worked security I would place my badge in my wallet after I was done working one night at the bar when I went to pay for my drinks one of the waiters saw it and thought I was with the Liquor Board. He decided to tell the other staff members to make sure they were doing every thing that they needed to do due to a Liquor Board agent being in the bar. I found this out from a friend whose girlfriend worked in the bar. I told her that I was not a Liquor Board agent but worked as a security officer. The next time I went to the bar he was nice enough to come over and apologize for starting the rumor of me being a Liquor Board agent. So am I guilty of impersonating a Liquor Board agent? I say no due to I never claimed to be a Liquor Board agent. It was just a misinformed person who decided that after see a badge in my wallet that I had to be a Liquor Board agent. So just because someone has a badge does not mean that they are the police or someone you should trust. The problem with badges is anyone can get one there is nothing stopping you from having one that looks identical to a real police officers badge. So I would not waste my money buying one due to anyone can by a CCW badge without having to show any ID to prove that they have a CCW license.

If you're CC, why have a Badge? To tell people that you're CC'ing. Don't you have a permit to CC? Isn't that enough?
    You want a Badge, go to LEO School!

Here we go again.....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast