Excuse Me, But Your CCW.....Isnt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Excuse Me, But Your CCW.....Isnt

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Why would you want to do that to him? Would you want people to do that to you, not knowing that you carry legally? I certainly would not.

It's a location joke

You kinda had to be there
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

3. We have open carry (don't see it very often but we have it) and CCW I would porbably "ignore" the flash, it would probably depend on the individual.

That's a good question!

I don't know if I would say anything. Might be a BG. Maybe he has no permit and has to open carry. Here walmart sells alcohol, so you have to conceal.

If I did say something it would be along the lines of "Is that a ____( Glock)?"

I don't know what I would do.

I would be on high alert the whole time I was there, just in case he was a bg.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    It's a location joke

You kinda had to be there
    Gotcha

Just so we're clear I'm not talking about some one who is obviously OCing I'm talking about an actual concealment failure.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    I was hoping the same thing. Doesn't anyone mind their own damn business anymore? As long as it's not affecting me why say anything?
    Yup.... I don't own any of the weapons listed as assault weapons so why should I care what happens to them.

Be cause it affects us all. It would take the anti's less than a minute to turn this into a "Gun Wielding Lunatic Frightens Shoppers," headline.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234