A Sheep Dog's Prayer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Sheep Dog's Prayer

Exclamation Sheepdog termination issues

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL What happens if you get fired from the "sheepdog department"? Do you have to turn in your badge, permit and gun? Can you carry over your 401k and health?
    I guess you might need to COBRA your insurance and perform a Roth IRA conversion.

As for the badge, "We don't need no stinkin badges."

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    SHEEPDOG:

LOL Thanks for the good laugh. I did happen to see two "sheep dogs" the other day and I asked them if I could take their photo.

Google Image Result for http://www.preparednesspro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ultimate_machine_gun_flashlight_fork_knife-photo-co-forums-blueline-ca.jpg

"Sheep dog" in full kit.

Google Image Result for http://alstoys.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/asfno44.jpg

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Arrow Sheepdogs

Be careful not to practice your tacticalness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
    So when you carry a concealed handgun, do not announce it with trumpets and CCW Badges, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored as sheepdogs and mall ninjas. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you carry a concealed handgun, do not let your attire indicate what you are doing, so that your carrying a handgun may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you by helping you develop increased situational awareness and a tactical mindset.

And when you post on the internet, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to refer to magazines as clips because they think it sounds gangsta. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you post on the internet, first do a Google search for a good glosary of firearms terms. Learn these terms and use them correctly. Then other gunowners, who see what you have done, will reward you with useful information on firearms.

Yeah, we just had that whole discussion in another post and they sheepdogs got pretty mad when we didn't subscibe to their view of themselves.

It's actually not a half way bad site, in all fairness.

[QUOTE=jg1967;184065]It's actually not a half way bad site, in all fairness.[/QUOT

I dislike the title "sheepdog!" Why do they feel they need a title? If they really feel they need a title when carrying, one has to ask are they really carrying for the right reasons? I dislike how they feel they are in someway better then the rest of their peers who carry. How they feel they are the elitest of the CCW world and everyone else should kiss their *****. They look upon their fellow peers as unfit to carry/even hold a CCW becasue we do not feel it is our job to protect society from the evil doers. They refer to themselves as "The knights of old" again pointing at their elitest mindset. As was already pointed out sheepdogs work for the shepard and hurd the sheep. So where will the "sheepdogs" of society hurd the citizens when the shepard gives the command? Will it be the "sheepdogs" who come knocking when the master (the government) says disarm the flock?

Well I am fairly sure they did not intend to liken themselves to actual sheep dogs in all manners, I mean they don't pee on lamp posts or sniff each other's butts either. Their ideal to come to the defense of the helpless is certainly laudable in principle but the cold hard truth is that BGs don't always look and behave like the Joker and their CCW permit gives them neither legal protection from being sued nor any authority whatsorever. If they get involved in a murky situation and make the wrong call they are totally toasted.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I dislike the title "sheepdog!" Why do they feel they need a title? If they really feel they need a title when carrying, one has to ask are they really carrying for the right reasons?
    Intercontinental Champion was already be used as a title by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Intercontinental Champion was already be used as a title by someone else.
    Pit Bulls is more like it. Because it seems many are just itching for a fight. Or maybe Chihuahuas. Because they are always barking thinking they are tough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast