Do You Support Nation Wide Constitutional Carry?

View Poll Results: Do you support nation wide permitless carry?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

162 79.41%
  • No

42 20.59%
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Support Nation Wide Constitutional Carry?

Do You Support Nation Wide Constitutional Carry?

Three states (Alaska, Arizon and Vermont) do not require a concealed hand gun permit to carry a concealed firearm w/ in their state.

Do you think this should be the norm?

Why or why not?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I wish the rest of the states were like that but they are not. I would just be happy with only needing one ccw license to travel through the states to get where I am going. To travel from Washington State to California you would need 3 CCW licenses one for each of the states.

Exclamation We already have that right!

According to the constitution, that is a right that is already guaranteed. The fact that we have somehow let the government severely infringe that right is something that should be remedied sooner rather than later.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    According to the constitution, that is a right that is already guaranteed. The fact that we have somehow let the government severely infringe that right is something that should be remedied sooner rather than later.
    Couldnt have said it better myself. I concur.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

would love it, if it was that easy.....

damned straight skippy with what chief said

Please say why you Voted No?

Hello to the people that say no to being able to carry you gun legally in what ever state you go visit or drive through. Can you please post the reason why you said No. It would help me to understand you better. Because I know you are not anti-gun since you are posting on a gun website so please share your reasons for saying no.

That would certainly be nice but how to satisfy the anti gun states that dont trust anybody who doesn't go thru a background check? Then again, heck, they don't trust anybody anyway, never mind!

It's amazing (and sad) what happened to the Second over time.

From an Az. Resident...

So, it's been about six month since our CC passed. All the anti's said it would be HORRIBLE and rime would go up. Some pro-gun people said it would be bad because the state would not get the revenue from the CCW's.

All those people were wrong.

Crime is DOWN by like 18%. Revenue is UP because before the CC was passed, maybe 20 handguns were purchased in a week at any one gun shop....tax from that + the CCW revenue was (lets say for sake of saying) that was $4,000. I heard from a friend at my LGS that they are selling 3 - 4 times as many handguns per week since the passing of the law, so the state is making WAY more money from the taxes then they were from the permits, PLUS, more people are buying permits because it makes it easier to buy a gun and so they can travel to other states....

I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary of the law being passed to see the numbers.

CC here is AWESOME!. The ONLY downfall is the range is more crowded. :)

I voted yes but I change it to no. I would rather you just need one nation wide permit.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast