Alcohol and concealed carry - Page 10
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol and concealed carry

IMO if you drink and CC or drive (and we need a number for determining this and whether some repliers like it or not, the number is 08) and you are over 08 you should go to jail--period end of story. If you end up injurying someone or killing them, it s manslaughter and your life as you knew it is over; so are all your belongings which have now been conveyed to others thru a civil suit. You are plain nuts if you CC and have more than one drink, which I believe will always keep you under 08.

Nobody has improved motor skills after drinking, with that said for those of you who think the police can/will protect you from robbery or murder, send me the name of your department and I will send a box of chalk to them to mark your outline.

Exclamation Chalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Nobody has improved motor skills after drinking, with that said for those of you who think the police can/will protect you from robbery or murder, send me the name of your department and I will send a box of chalk to them to mark your outline.
    As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
    Cause I've been blastin' and laughin so long that
    Even my ma'ma thinks that my mind is gone
    But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
    Me, be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
    You better watch how you talkin, and where you walkin
    Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
    I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc'-
    As they grew I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
    I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
    On my knees in the night
    Sayin prayers in the street light

5. When I go out to eat I enjoy a beer with my meal. I just thank one then order water if needed. Im not going to give up my freedon to defind myself or my love ones just because I tank one beer. Now if I plan on getting intoxicated you better believe I'll leave my firearm at home.

6. Thumbs up

Well, I gotta say, unfortunately I do not agree with several laws myself, but I'd never carry a firearm and drink at a restaurant or bar. I would never want to risk loosing my right to carry.

It is nice to hear some sane replies amidst the sea of idiocy and irresponsibility

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    It is nice to hear some sane replies amidst the sea of idiocy and irresponsibility
    I am going out drinking and shooting today, and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Hope you have a nice day also.

Not joking. This is what I will be doing today.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Jack Daniels isn't a very good shooting partner. I've been around him enough to know. Sometimes he's aggressive, sometimes he's a show-off, and a lot of times he's just plain stupid. And he never seems to know when he's acting out of line even when those around him are telling him so. He's got friends from Russia, Mexico, the Carribbean, and other places that act just like him. I wouldn't want any of them carrying a gun around me.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Jack Daniels isn't a very good shooting partner. I've been around him enough to know. Sometimes he's aggressive, sometimes he's a show-off, and a lot of times he's just plain stupid. And he never seems to know when he's acting out of line even when those around him are telling him so. He's got friends from Russia, Mexico, the Carribbean, and other places that act just like him. I wouldn't want any of them carrying a gun around me.
    Maybe not, but I think he's a good shot. I think it was he who shot the plane. :)
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Well, I don't drink (I'll pause and let you all gasp in astonishment) so this isn't an issue for me. The only time I have to be concerned is if I'm going to a restaurant with a bar. Places like applebees or TGI Fridays are pretty safe for me, but I wouldn't carry into Hooters because I imagine they sell a lot more beer than wings.

I think that carrying while drinking is not the smartest course of action. However, I'm not about to suggest forbidding someone from doing so. Different people handle alcohol differently.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast