Out of all the states with CWP laws....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Out of all the states with CWP laws.......

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    How about seeing eye dogs carrying firearms?
    You beat me to it on that one NavyLCDR.

3. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    You beat me to it on that one NavyLT.
    Just try to pin on a CCW badge on her and see what happens!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Thumbs down Ouch!!!!

I'll pass on that one.

Lightbulb Neckchain CCW Badge Holder Thingies

That might be a situation where you could put to use one of those neckchain CCW badge holder thingies.

6. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That might be a situation where you could put to use one of those neckchain CCW badge holder thingies.
    The CCW badge would end up in the back yard, and you would NOT want to wear it anymore after you found it.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

The CCW badge would end up in the back yard, and you would NOT want to wear it anymore after you found it.
    LOL, thanks for the heads up.

in GA a sign at any business is just a piece of paper or cardboard or etc.. it does not hold any weight BUT if your asked to leave and dont than your looking at trespassing (nothing with the firearm)
    I think last year when TN passed their 2nd restaurant carry law they put in that the gun buster sign is now legal, in my opinion I enjoyed going to places with just that sign and none of the wording because it told the criminals or the persons who dont know the law that guns werent allowed while still allowing gun owners to legally carry. Kinda like a business was playing both sides of the fence.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

9. Quote Originally Posted by marionandjohn View Post
    in GA a sign at any business is just a piece of paper or cardboard or etc.. it does not hold any weight BUT if your asked to leave and dont than your looking at trespassing (nothing with the firearm)
    I think last year when TN passed their 2nd restaurant carry law they put in that the gun buster sign is now legal, in my opinion I enjoyed going to places with just that sign and none of the wording because it told the criminals or the persons who dont know the law that guns werent allowed while still allowing gun owners to legally carry. Kinda like a business was playing both sides of the fence.
    The bill allowing guns in all establishments in Tennessee has gone through a lot of controversy. They included that clause in order to compromise enough to let it pass. To be honest, I've lived all over Tennessee and the only city that has a lot of gun buster signs is Nashville, and even then there're enough places there that don't post that you can make it around the city without breaking the law. I just moved back to East Tennessee last year, and I've only seen a handful of gun buster signs in the Knoxville area.

I honor these signs and I am grateful to those who put them up. It tells me the character of the management. I vote with my dollars and I do not care to enrich such a person. I wish them no ill but I will do nothing to benefit them either. Should I ever operate a restaurant I would take a buck off the cost of your meal if you showed your CC permit. I bet that would open a market. At the very least it would bring a smile to a few lips.

I had to update my previous postings to reflect NavyLT's promotion to NavyLCDR.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast