Another reciprocity agreement question - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another reciprocity agreement question

Question Am I on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    What is it with you people? can't anyone have an opinion different than you? Personally I am getting a little sick of NavyLt, Treo and a couple others...
    Am I on that list too?

Thumbs down Obama-Care Medications

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Seems to me like you are the one with the problem with people of different opinions. Instead of doing nothing but whining about us having a different opinion than yours, why don't you post some facts that refute what we say?
    NavyLT, that's twice in the same thread that you have used real logic. Have you not been taking your Obama-care approved anti-logical thinking meds?

Thumbs down Racist California Laws

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    Good one NavyLT. Just like the part of California where I lived there was 'reasonable regulations' that made it almost impossible for the average Joe(Jane) Blow to get a concealed weapon permit. Those 'reasonable regulations' while limiting the honest citizen who wanted to defend himself did nothing to limit the "unreasonable criminal' who does not care about a little gun law. Im also sure that China, Nazi Germany, Russia and other politically similar governments considered their gun laws 'reasonable'.
    Not to mention the fact the carry permits are issued in a way that at best creates a political favor system, and at worst is blatently racist. If there are too many blacks or hispanics in your county, you can forget about getting a CCW. Worse yet if you happen to actually be black or hispanic, you can forget about getting a permit.

Talking Welcome to USA Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by retirednak View Post
    Too heavy for me,if I had known this was going to cause a pissing match,I wouldn't have bothered to post.
    I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the USA Carry forums.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the USA Carry forums.
    Thanks for the 'welcome" I'm not all that new to the forums,I usually just sit back and read all the great info posted on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by retirednak View Post
    Thanks for the 'welcome" I'm not all that new to the forums,I usually just sit back and read all the great info posted on the site.
    I didn't want you to get discouraged.

QUOTE=G50AE;189032]I didn't want you to get discouraged.[/QUOTE]

I don't discourage easily,heck I'm married and have kids. This bickering and chest puffing is a every day thing here at home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123