Common Sense, reasonable regulation, etc... - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Sense, reasonable regulation, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I looked for the ignore option and can't find it... I'll have to look some more.

And give up all that comic relief?

Instead of wasting time w/ that let's all go campaign for legislation authorizing kindergarteners to pack, since that's obviously what we're all about
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Instead of wasting time w/ that let's all go campaign for legislation authorizing kindergarteners to pack, since that's obviously what we're all about
    Apparently that is what you're all about since you won't come out and say that kids shouldn't be allowed to have guns in school even though I've directly asked you and several other of your ilk that very question.

I've gotten the rather feeble response that it should be up to the parents to decide. That's just brilliant.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Apparently that is what you're all about since you won't come out and say that kids shouldn't be allowed to have guns in school even though I've directly asked you and several other of your ilk that very question.

I've gotten the rather feeble response that it should be up to the parents to decide. That's just brilliant.
    Come on really? No kindergarteners should not pack at school. Your civil rights should kick in the day you turn 18 all of them.

Before that you are mom and dad's responsibility and it's their call.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Once again nogods and b2tall get their behinds handed to them and FAIL to prove anything except they know nothing of the Constitution and our Rights......

I actually think I will finally put them on ignore now, I have waited very patiently for them to make any rational argument, and they have proven to be unable to in thread after thread and post after post....... They are prime examples that some people just will NEVER get "it" (freedom).
    2A isn't the only freedom we enjoy in this country.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect you to understand my rationale.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I looked for the ignore option and can't find it... I'll have to look some more.
    LT, I'd have thought you were too busy packing your belongings to find time to visit us. Where you moving to in order to enjoy the firearm freedoms you so badly desire.....northern Pakistan?? Kandahar??

Be sure to send us a postcard. Oh, and please leave your passport at the border.

You have to use the User CP and manually enter their names to ignore them. It is well worth the time to do it......

Once again nogods and b2tall get their behinds handed to them and FAIL to prove anything except they know nothing of the Constitution and our Rights......

I actually think I will finally put them on ignore now, I have waited very patiently for them to make any rational argument, and they have proven to be unable to in thread after thread and post after post....... They are prime examples that some people just will NEVER get "it" (freedom).
    Don't you get it? You are but a lowly ilk, it's up to the more "progressive" members of society to decide what's best for us

You have to use the User CP and manually enter their names to ignore them. It is well worth the time to do it......
    Oh, come on following the troll poop is much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    As a business owner, you have the right to refuse service to anyone within the laws of your state. I as a customer can take my business dealing elsewhere, because I have the right to refuse to enter your premise or conduct any business with you and I'm not obligated by state laws.

Some states have laws do not allow you to pick and choose what laws are applicable to your establishment (check your LCCW laws) and in arbitrarily exercising what you feel is your right, you can actually find yourself in a court battle to defend your decisions.

I find your 'logic' flawed and your argument without merit.
    Not as flawed as your knowledge of the law.

I don't refuse to serve anyone, I just don't let people play out their wannabe security guard fantasies on my premises.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Not as flawed as your knowledge of the law.

I don't refuse to serve anyone, I just don't let people play out their wannabe security guard fantasies on my premises.
    LOL, you give yourself to much credit. Why would anyone care if your store was being held up? 90% of this forum has said time over that they would only get involved if they or their familys are placed in harms way. Why there are a few on this forum with the "Rambo" mindset. Overall most would not give a crap.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL, you give yourself to much credit. Why would anyone care if your store was being held up? 90% of this forum has said time over that they would only get involved if they or their familys are placed in harms way. Why there are a few on this forum with the "Rambo" mindset. Overall most would not give a crap.
    I would get involved if the proprietor of the store was in danger of grave serious injury or death. Unless I knew that it was nogods, he would be on his own, which is his desire.

You can never have too much backup:
    Gun Owner Saves Lives In The Richmond VA Golden Market Shooting

Yeah!!! Thank you!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast