Flip 'Em The Bird And Die Like A Viking - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: Flip 'Em The Bird And Die Like A Viking

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Thanks Ed good definition
    I concur, although Ed should have pointed out that he copied his response verbatim from the internet.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  2.   
  3. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I concur, although Ed should have pointed out that he copied his response verbatim from the internet.
    Link Is at bottom.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Link Is at bottom.
    Very good. Thank you.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  5. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresye View Post
    So not only do you advise drawing a gun in a situation that (according to statistics) will most likely end right then and there with you walking home to cancel your credit cards, but you also suggest outright disobeying the law?

    I took a long break from these forums because of the whole sheepdog argument, but despite my own feelings of protecting myself and others, I'm still going to obey the law, and I'm not going to risk getting shot over some credit cards. If anything, my military ID and classified courier card gives me more of a reason to draw compared to somebody losing only their driver's license and credit cards, but as long as you don't escalate the situation through body language and what you say, there's a very, very high chance of walking home that night. Drawing in that kind of situation where the BG has the drop on you is a surefire way to get killed if you underestimated their reaction time and/or training. Not worth the risk IMHO.

    You've had to draw your weapon 4 times? You have to break the law in order to carry? Sounds like somebody needs to move.

    I also can't carry on base. I may not like it, but that's the law, and what do we do about laws we don't like? We fight to get them changed, and observe the law until they are.
    just some info on laws,

    Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America

    Article 6 Supremacy Clause (please read and reshearch)

    SCOTUS opinions:


    Norton v. Shelby County, 118 US 425
    "Any unconstitutional act is not law, it confers no rights, it imposes no
    duties, it affords no protection, it
    creates no office, it is an illegal contemplation, as inoperative as
    though it had never been passed."

    Boyd v. US, 116 US 616
    5th Amendment rights. "...constitutional provisions for the security of
    person and property should be
    liberally construed... It is the duty of the courts to be watchful for
    the constitutional rights of citizens,
    and against any stealthy encroachment thereon."

    US v. Bishop, 412 US 346
    Relying on prior decisions of the Supreme Court is a perfect defense
    against willfulness.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many
    citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced
    into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)


    Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw. 60 (1830). "Statutes that violate the plain
    and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

    We the people/citizens have the tools we need to enforce them by standing up and fighting for our right to be left alone as to what concerns us alone.

    U.S. v. Morris. 125 F 322, 325. "Every citizen and freeman is endowed
    with certain rights and privileges to enjoy which no written law or statute is
    required. These are the fundamental or natural rights, recognized among
    all free people."

    U.S. v. Tweel, 550 F. 2d 297 (1977)
    "Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral
    duty to speak or
    where an inquiry left unanswered is intentionally misleading".

    Supreme Law School : E-mail : Box 036 : Msg 03678

    http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/pvc.htm

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I see your mighty sword of judgement only gets used on people who's views differ from your own. You seem to have no problem "Liking" posts from your friends which do exactly what you're so quick to criticize me (and others) for. Your hypocrisy is both amusing and a bit sad. Now that I think about it, I am feeding the trolls and this post is no exception.
    LOL, The angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes. Is that why your so up tight because no one likes your posts? Poor baby! Here I'll click on "Like" so you can stop crying.

    As for the name calling, your the one that starts it and they respond to it.

    How can it be that the "so called TROLLS, as you call them" are backed up and supported by a large group of other forum members?

    Have fun in your angry up tight world!

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Very good. Thank you.

    I "liked" your post too dude, happy now?

    Here's the story, of a troll named Brady....
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I "liked" your post too dude, happy now?

    Here's the story, of a troll named Brady....
    I'm indifferent to your "liking" of any of my posts. I would, however, be much happier without the hypocritical double-standards that that are shown by some people on this site that are selectively holier-than-thou. I know....too much to ask. That's OK. I know what I'm dealing with.

    Come to think of it, if you actually opted to "like" one of my posts I think I'd have to go back and review it to make sure of what I wrote.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I "liked" your post too dude, happy now?

    Here's the story, of a troll named Brady....
    Oy vey! he played the "troll" card!

    "You are a troll" is the equivalent of "I can't form a rational logical argument to dispute what you said so I'll just label you a troll and claim I'm, right..."

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Oy vey! he played the "troll" card!

    "You are a troll" is the equivalent of "I can't form a rational logical argument to dispute what you said so I'll just label you a troll and claim I'm, right..."
    The next thing you know, it'll turn to juvenile spelling flames... no wait...

  11. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Oy vey! he played the "troll" card!

    "You are a troll" is the equivalent of "I can't form a rational logical argument to dispute what you said so I'll just label you a troll and claim I'm, right..."
    Ditto for the worn out "Ad hominem" response....especially by people who don't know how to properly use it.

    BTW, on my way to my weekly Brady meeting the other day I somehow managed to acquire my 15th firearm. Still can't figure out how that keeps happening.....
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast