Hide the mag?

Thread: Hide the mag?

Hide the mag?

Can you carry your magazine in a holster on your belt or does it have to be concealed too?I have one of these holster that looks like it would be a knife i was carrying but if you look close you can tell its a mag.If it differs from state im in NC. Thanks for any info

Even though it would appear to make sense, that it is only the weapon that needs to be concealed and not "accessories" as a magazine separate from the weapon would be. You need to check your local laws.

Quote Originally Posted by nightster View Post
    Can you carry your magazine in a holster on your belt or does it have to be concealed too?I have one of these holster that looks like it would be a knife i was carrying but if you look close you can tell its a mag.If it differs from state im in NC. Thanks for any info
    NC is an open carry state anyway. So no requirement to conceal a mag, or even your handgun.

I would still be careful broadcasting that you are carrying a mag, because that is pretty much telling anyone that you are carrying a weapon too. It just seems to nullify that you are trying to carry concealed.
    -Austin