Best non res permits to have
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best non res permits to have

1. Best non res permits to have

I've been looking at the available non resident permits available and it seems its best to have more than one, depending on your travel needs. Which non resident permits do the memebers feel are the most valuable to carry and why? I live in MarXXyland. Thank you

3. Non-resident permit

et a Utah one. You will have to find a local class. They run about 2 hours I think. $65 for the permit good in 30 or states. Don't think you'll find a better deal.

I second Utah.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

I like the FL non-res permit. It's fast and easy, no class required other than hunter safety.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

6. FL works in FL. Nonres Utah doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wirenut View Post
    I've been looking at the available non resident permits available and it seems its best to have more than one, depending on your travel needs. Which non resident permits do the memebers feel are the most valuable to carry and why? I live in MarXXyland. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmarky View Post
    FL works in FL. Nonres Utah doesn't.

If you want the coverage in FL then you have to get FL.

Otherwise options could be UT and AZ. Between the 3 of them you get amazing coverage.

Va has a non resident permit. That's one to consider if you spent anytime on this side of the river.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    Forget Utah even if you get before the new law takes affect you won't be able to renew it if you live in Maryland.

Eli

Unless MD decides to honor the UT permit, he will be able to renew it even after the new law.

I have PA and AZ. Covers me in all the SouthEast and as far West as Colorado. Along with my SC resident.
    In any situation I can: Say nothing..which is cowardly, Lie..which is immoral or tell the truth..which will upset people.

Does it count that, if I were going to have a FL permit, I would much rather it be a non-res?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast