Ignoring Gun Buster signage. - Page 17
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

Quote Originally Posted by mg1cigar View Post
    What an awesome idea Trailboss!! How long have you been handing out these cards, and where can I get my hands on some? I'd love to do the same.
    You can get cards from this website and put them on business card stock:

Free "No Guns, No Money" Cards

Quote Originally Posted by mistergus75 View Post
    Ok, so let's think this through...

If racial discrimination is not okay, then you agree that a business owner gives up some rights to operate a business, right? In truth, the fact that "it's his business" doesn't exempt him from multitudes of regulations, codes, laws, etc., right?

Even though "it's his business", he can't do as he pleases at all, can he? Once you acknowledge this (which you must), you've lost the argument.

A business owner doesn't have absolute, total control over his business. He never has. And he never should.

mistergus
    I love this absurdity you have to turn to just try to justify YOUR bad behavior.
    Ive explained in another post above.

And yeah. as far as prohibiting GUNS he DOES have the right or the damned law would make him take the damned NO GUNS signs DOWN !

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    No...perhaps YOU do.
    IBut this isnt about blacks or race where a person has NO control over their skin color.
    This is about the CHOICE to willingly recognize someones RIGHT to prohibit weapons on thier private property or not.
    No business owner has the right to deny someone their rights in a public setting. If their business is some kind of private club/business, different story.

In fact, it's not their private property at all. It's not their private club, it's not their private home. Nothing "private" about it. It's public.

Anyway, ya'll hash this out. Can't spend all day on this.

mistergus75

Quote Originally Posted by AzBanks View Post
    Gun owners who patronize business that are opposed to our second amendment rights are not doing themselves our the rest of the gun owning population any favors.
    Agree 100%.
    You have taken emotional intimacy from her. You have created a void between you and her. You have stolen from her and it is an on-going loss for all time. If someone stole some of her jewelery and she did not notice the loss, she still had the loss.
    Sorry but this is hypothesis and conjecture.
    The relationship did not necessarily change as you assume.
    If it hasnt, what harm was done to the wife if she doesnt know?

MY point is that this isnt just about what the other person doesnt know.
    Its about OUR integrity.
    A trait that Im not seeing in a couple posters here.

What if you live in a small town and their is no other business that sells what you need in the area. And if you do disarm because of the sign, he has robbed you of your second amendment right.
    What if the sky falls and the world blows up?
    We can play that game all day long.
    The issue is whether we have honor and integrity to respect someone elses rights on their own property.

One final thing, this thread has gotten really out of control. We are arguing minutia with our brothers.
    Its not as minor an issue as you might believe.
    I do a lot of research every day and this sort of thing is all over the web where the whole of us are being accused by ill behavior of the few ill behaved gun owners...felons or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Your perpetual hit and run garbage is more of a distraction than a contribution.
    Maybe putting you on ignore till you learn to read, comprehend what you read, and actually make contribution to the discussion is the way to go here.

Hit and run???? My goodness, I post in the morning BEFORE I went to work... and now, I begin to post again AFTER I get home, and that makes me full of garbage and a distraction?

Wow, you just keep piling on more proof of your ignorance and intolerance.......

Quote Originally Posted by mistergus75 View Post
    No business owner has the right to deny someone their rights in a public setting. If their business is some kind of private club/business, different story.
    Sorry pal but youd better come visit Ohio sometime.
    Carrying your gun into a posted business can cost you your carry license.
    So yeah, they DO have that right.
    And because its THEIR property they have the RIGHT to prohibit guns if they want.

In fact, it's not their private property at all.
    Good grief you people and this BS.
    It IS their private property!
    I guess you guys have NEVER SEEN the PRIVATE PROPERTY TOW ZONES in most PRIVATELY OWNED parking lots, right?

yeah..it IS private property !

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Hit and run???? My goodness, I post in the morning BEFORE I went to work... and now, I begin to post again AFTER I get home, and that makes me full of garbage and a distraction?

Wow, you just keep piling on more proof of your ignorance and intolerance.......
    All Ive seen is lying accusations, friend.
    Care to try again?

I can REpost Ohio law that I posted earlier.
    And YOU can post whatever irrelevance you were talking about too so we can see for ourselves.
    And THEN you can show how it means that I LIED concerning Ohio law.

I go out of my way to be accurate as possible.
    The MOST you caught me in was a typographical error or an honest mistake...though Im betting money it was neither.

NO guns/no money flyers (text is the same as the cards you can get somewhere)

They can be one sided 8.5 x 11....or print the sheet and flip it, then cut in half for 5.5 x 8.5 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    And, the Second Amendment is right in the middle of those same rights of equality of religion, race and gender. The right to keep and bear arms simply has not been defined by the US Supreme Court as being equal to the rights to racial, gender and religious equality. And if this nation was composed entirely of people like Ruger357SP101, we would not have the Heller decision or the McDonald decision. Likely, if everyone in this nation were in agreement with Ruger357SP101, we probably wouldn't even have the Terry v. Ohio decision.

And heck, we aren't even talking about violating laws or taking anything away from anybody or damaging them in any way. All we are talking about is ignoring a sign in a way that nobody will know we are ignoring in order to provide economic benefit to the business owner and ourselves.
    if it were up to your type we'd all be living as subjects again based on whatever rights YOU personally felt were acceptable and you wanted to recognize.
    That much is clear.
    Youve proven yourself to be quite willing to trample on the other guys rights as YOU see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    All Ive seen is lying accusations, friend.
    Care to try again?

I can REpost Ohio law that I posted earlier.
    And YOU can post whatever irrelevance you were talking about too so we can see for ourselves.
    And THEN you can show how it means that I LIED concerning Ohio law.

I go out of my way to be accurate as possible.
    The MOST you caught me in was a typographical error or an honest mistake...though Im betting money it was neither.
    Wow, maybe next time you can actually come back with something that actually has a teeny tiny little bit about what you quoted........

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast