Ignoring Gun Buster signage. - Page 19
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

1. Let's see how the votes are running, shall we?

USA Carry - Concealed Carry and Open Carry - View Profile: Ruger357SP101
    Total Posts
    Likes Received Likes Received

USA Carry - Concealed Carry and Open Carry - View Profile: NavyLT
    Total Posts

It just doesn't seem like there are too many people agreeing with Ruger...
    I guess the lunatics are running the asylum, at least on this forum.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    USA Carry - Concealed Carry and Open Carry - View Profile: Ruger357SP101
    Total Posts

USA Carry - Concealed Carry and Open Carry - View Profile: NavyLT
    Total Posts

It just doesn't seem like there are too many people agreeing with Ruger...
    I guess the lunatics are running the asylum, at least on this forum.
    Please stick to the topic or dont post.
    Enough threads have been derailed over your garbage.
    I just joined this forum what...last month?
    Youre comparisons are 1. Childish and immature and, 2. indicative of nothing seeing how short a time Ive been here.

Take your pissing contest into someone elses thread.

That said, Ive been here a month and have already gotten about 1/12th of the likes youve gotten in two years.
    based on those numbers, youve been here 25 months, with 208 likes which is about 8.32 per month.
    Ive been here a little over ONE month approximately and have 18 likes already.

So if you want to stick around for two years well see who is where at that point.

We done here, son?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    So your contempt for the first amendment is as strong as your contempt for the 2nd and 4th amendments? Exactly WHO appointed you as moderator of this forum?

Oh, excuse me, I do see that you said please.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

So your contempt for the first amendment is as strong as your contempt for the 2nd and 4th amendments? Exactly WHO appointed you as moderator of this forum?

Oh, excuse me, I do see that you said please.
    Dont forget what I added
    That said, Ive been here a month and have already gotten about 1/12th of the likes youve gotten in two years.
    based on those numbers, youve been here 25 months, with 208 likes which is about 8.32 per month.

So if you want to stick around for two years well see who is where at that point.

We done here, son?
    You seem to be more about getting approval of others than you want to admit or believe, friend.

You can speak your mind all you want as far as Im concerned.
    Start another thread if its not on the topic here.
    Thats called being polite.
    We've already trashed two other threads over this ****.

But then, you could do precisely what you do in life and do whatever it is you want to do and to hell with respecting others.
    Of course, when you do that, and we know you will, you'll prove just how right I am about you and your type yet again.

Your ball.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post

We done here, son?
    Where did you learn to twist statistics like that?!? Another quality of the well versed anti-gun group member.

How about this:

NavyLT: 208 likes / 881 posts = 23.6% shall we say, "approval rating".
    Ruger357SP101: 18 likes / 284 posts = 6.3%.

Hmmmm......
    Nice try, very worthy of a spot on the staff of the Violence Policy Center.... they calculate statistics the same way you do!

So, when you get up to 881 posts like I have, you will have a whopping 56 likes!

Just goes to show you.... it's not how long you've been saying something, it's WHAT you say that counts.

Where did you learn to twist statistics like that?!? Another quality of the well versed anti-gun group member.

How about this:

NavyLT: 208 likes / 881 posts = 23.6% shall we say, "approval rating".
    Ruger357SP101: 18 likes / 284 posts = 6.3%.

Hmmmm......
    Nice try, very worthy of a spot on the staff of the Violence Policy Center.... they calculate statistics the same way you do!

So, when you get up to 881 posts like I have, you will have a whopping 56 likes!

Just goes to show you.... it's not how long you've been saying something, it's WHAT you say that counts.
    Wow what an idiot.

208 likes / 25 months is 8.32 PER MONTH, nimrod.
    Ive been here about 40 days or so...about 1.3 months with 18 so far.
    I can see YOU are the one who cant keep track of numbers very well.

As I said get the hell out of my thread with this **** or Im calling in a moderator.

Getting BACK to the damned topic here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Frankly anyone who ignores GB signs has no honor, no decency and no respect for the rights of others.
    This type complains like a child when their rights are infringed..and quite honestly they sit around complaining about their rights being infringed even when they havent been.
    Maybe just whining in advance 'just in case' they are ever violated.

But this type doesnt seem to have enough honor to respect the rights of OTHERS, so the ignore the 'No Guns' sign on the door and walk right on in anyway, then pretend they arent violating anyone elses rights.

They are a black mark on us all. They make decent law abiding gun owners who obey the rules look bad to those groups like the Brady Nuts who are just looking for any reason to bunch us together with this sort to justify taking away our rights.

We need to separate ourselves from these lawless extremists who only obey the rules they cant get away with breaking so that non gun owners understand that these nuts dont speak for or represent the majority of us who own and carry guns.

When a CCWer WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY ignores a Gunbuster sign the anti's have a field day with this crap by telling the voting public that this is exactly how gun owners are...skirting the rules as much as they want, which is precisely the image they want us to have to begin with.

These gun packers who dont have respect for non gun owners property and rights make ALL of us look bad and endanger the rights of ALL of us because our rights being taken away are just a few votes away and all it takes is a majority to void them at the polls.

Take a stand against this minority who is a blemish to the whole. Put them in their place and let the voting public know that LAW ABIDING gun owners arent whackjobs who sit around thinking about shooting 'bad cops', or even felons.
    LAW ABIDING gun owners are just like everyone else, they want to live in peace with their fellow man and are simply prepared for the worst if it should ever come.

Dont let these nut extremists speak for YOU !

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Enough threads have been derailed over your garbage.
    I just joined this forum what...last month?
    Youre comparisons are 1. Childish and immature and, 2. indicative of nothing seeing how short a time Ive been here.

Take your pissing contest into someone elses thread.

We done here, son?

Wow what an idiot.

208 likes / 25 months is 8.32 PER MONTH, nimrod.
    Ive been here about 40 days or so...about 1.3 months with 18 so far.
    I can see YOU are the one who cant keep track of numbers very well.

As I said get the hell out of my thread with this **** or Im calling in a moderator.
    By the way. The "like this" voting buttons have only been on this forum since the first week of February this year. We have both had the same amount of time for people to vote for us. I'll let your comments speak for themselves as to who is the nimrod.

By the way. The "like this" voting buttons have only been on this forum since the first week of February this year. We have both had the same amount of time for people to vote for us. I'll let your comments speak for themselves as to who is the nimrod.
    Thanks for continuing to prove me right about your type, friend.
    I realize its beyond your control and you cant help yourself.

BACK to the topic...

Getting BACK to the damned topic here.
    Frankly anyone who ignores GB signs has no honor, no decency and no respect for the rights of others.
    This type complains like a child when their rights are infringed..and quite honestly they sit around complaining about their rights being infringed even when they havent been.
    Maybe just whining in advance 'just in case' they are ever violated.

But this type doesnt seem to have enough honor to respect the rights of OTHERS, so the ignore the 'No Guns' sign on the door and walk right on in anyway, then pretend they arent violating anyone elses rights.

They are a black mark on us all. They make decent law abiding gun owners who obey the rules look bad to those groups like the Brady Nuts who are just looking for any reason to bunch us together with this sort to justify taking away our rights.

We need to separate ourselves from these lawless extremists who only obey the rules they cant get away with breaking so that non gun owners understand that these nuts dont speak for or represent the majority of us who own and carry guns.

When a CCWer WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY ignores a Gunbuster sign the anti's have a field day with this crap by telling the voting public that this is exactly how gun owners are...skirting the rules as much as they want, which is precisely the image they want us to have to begin with.

These gun packers who dont have respect for non gun owners property and rights make ALL of us look bad and endanger the rights of ALL of us because our rights being taken away are just a few votes away and all it takes is a majority to void them at the polls.

Take a stand against this minority who is a blemish to the whole. Put them in their place and let the voting public know that LAW ABIDING gun owners arent whackjobs who sit around thinking about shooting 'bad cops', or even felons.
    LAW ABIDING gun owners are just like everyone else, they want to live in peace with their fellow man and are simply prepared for the worst if it should ever come.

Dont let these nut extremists speak for YOU !

I love this absurdity you have to turn to just try to justify YOUR bad behavior.
    Ive explained in another post above.

And yeah. as far as prohibiting GUNS he DOES have the right or the damned law would make him take the damned NO GUNS signs DOWN !

Rugerboy You are ignorant. Have you even left your little puddle of muck you live in to experience any other part of the world. This is a global forum and you are trying to impose your own little narrow minded view on everyone else.
    Take a look at California for example where a business may not post a no CCW sign at all. PERIOD. There a business is NOT private property. If you are open to the public that means the whole public. You surrendered your private property rights when you accepted a business license Unless you are a private membership business your little rule means nothing.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast