Ignoring Gun Buster signage. - Page 20
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubs View Post
    Are you talking about legal signs or a scrawled, handwritten sign? It makes a huge difference....
    It depends on your states laws. Here in AZ the only sign discribed by law are the ones for posting in bars & restaurants that serve alcohol for consumption on the premisis. If it's for any other business a hand made sign is legal warning and a person can be charged with criminal trespass if they ignore the sign and are found to have a gun. So know the laws of the state you live or visit. That's the purpose of this forum right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Wow what an idiot.

208 likes / 25 months is 8.32 PER MONTH, nimrod.
    Ive been here about 40 days or so...about 1.3 months with 18 so far.
    I can see YOU are the one who cant keep track of numbers very well.

As I said get the hell out of my thread with this **** or Im calling in a moderator.
    Oh, poor baby. Looks like someone needs to call the whaaaaaambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Rugerboy You are ignorant.
    uh huh.
    Just slap me awake when youre done defending your abuse of someone elses rights.

Have you even left your little puddle of muck you live in to experience any other part of the world. This is a global forum and you are trying to impose your own little narrow minded view on everyone else.
    Sorry pal, irrelevant.
    The world is the world...it doesnt matter where you trample someone elses rights...its STILL WRONG.

Take a look at California for example where a business may not post a no CCW sign at all. PERIOD.There a business is NOT private property.
    Actually it IS private property because a PRIVATE entity OWNS it.
    That CA ignores the rights of the individual in the matter doesnt change that fact.
    You know whats funny?
    If CAs law affected YOU adversely youd be having a **** fit over it....just admit it.
    If you are open to the public that means the whole public. You surrendered your private property rights when you accepted a business license Unless you are a private membership business your little rule means nothing.
    Well sorry for your luck but most of the United States of America isnt like Kommifornia.
    And thank God for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Oh, poor baby. Looks like someone needs to call the whaaaaaambulance.
    oddly enough your puke *** isnt treating your childish friend in the same manner when HE started the pissing contest.
    Youre a joke, pal.
    A hypocrite who clearly is too biased to be trusted outside mommys house with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Rugerboy You are ignorant. Have you even left your little puddle of muck you live in to experience any other part of the world. This is a global forum and you are trying to impose your own little narrow minded view on everyone else.
    Take a look at California for example where a business may not post a no CCW sign at all. PERIOD. There a business is NOT private property. If you are open to the public that means the whole public. You surrendered your private property rights when you accepted a business license Unless you are a private membership business your little rule means nothing.
    Exactly. I used to own a business. You think that a business is private property and you can do what you like? Think again. Try running one without a permit or tax number. And even if you have all the paperwork, see what happens when some jerk does not like what you are doing and happens to find out that you are in violation of some obscure zoning ordinance. Believe me, someone coming in with a pistol under their coat was the least of my worries, as long as they were there to buy and not rob. "Rights" are an illusion. You only have the rights that you are willing to secure. And yes, might makes right - it always has and always will.

Exactly. I used to own a business. You think that a business is private property and you can do what you like? Think again.
    WRONG.
    Here in Ohio those signs are LAW if they are posted properly..so YOU need to think again.
    We're not kommifornia here. The law still respect the RIGHTS of business owners for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    oddly enough your puke *** isnt treating your childish friend in the same manner when HE started the pissing contest.
    Youre a joke, pal.
    A hypocrite who clearly is too biased to be trusted outside mommys house with a gun.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sniff Sniff. Sounds like you need your diaper changed.

BTW - it would probably surprise you just exactly who trusts me with what. One of your mental defects seems to be that you have no idea who you are dealing with in most cases, not that it really matters. In any case, thanks for the entertainment. My buddies and I get quite a laugh out of your posts on this topic. Keep them coming! If this forum had a "board jester" award, I would nominate you in a heartbeat.

Let me just put this like it needs to be said.

Why dont you guys just be real men and ADMIT that you really dont care about anyone elses rights but your own.
    You dont care who you violate, who you infringe upon, who you offend.
    Youre basically a group of spoiled children with zero morality, no dignity, no respect for others, no honor and certainly no concern for anyone but yourselves.

Sound about right?

As I said, you folks dont give a **** about another mans RIGHTS because, like spoiled children, you have to be FORCED to give another man respect on HIS property.
    NONE of you whom Im currently referring to, and you know which ones you are, should be packing a deadly weapon because you have not yet grown to the level of RESPECT of your fellow man to be trusted carrying a weapon.

Id apologize for offending, but frankly you ladies deserve being offended.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sniff Sniff. Sounds like you need your diaper changed.

BTW - it would probably surprise you just exactly who trusts me with what. One of your mental defects seems to be that you have no idea who you are dealing with in most cases, not that it really matters.
    Is that a threat, big man?
    Read my last post...it applies to you directly.

In any case, thanks for the entertainment. My buddies and I get quite a laugh out of your posts on this topic. Keep them coming! If this forum had a "board jester" award, I would nominate you in a heartbeat.
    believe you me, there are more people than you know or want to know about reading these threads.
    Your buddies laughs are the least of the issues that may arise from some of the blatant psychosis presented by a vocal few on this forum.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyth0n View Post
    It depends on your states laws. Here in AZ the only sign discribed by law are the ones for posting in bars & restaurants that serve alcohol for consumption on the premisis. If it's for any other business a hand made sign is legal warning and a person can be charged with criminal trespass if they ignore the sign and are found to have a gun. So know the laws of the state you live or visit. That's the purpose of this forum right?
    Respectfully, that's not what Arizona law says. Arizona law defines trespassing as:

13-1502. Criminal trespass in the third degree; classification

A. A person commits criminal trespass in the third degree by:

1. Knowingly entering or remaining unlawfully on any real property after a reasonable request to leave by the owner or any other person having lawful control over such property, or reasonable notice prohibiting entry.
    A no firearms sign is not prohibiting entry. The no firearms sign is expressing the desire of the property owner that you not possess a firearm on their property, but does not prohibit entry. In other words, just because you are found to possess a firearm past the sign does not mean you are trespassing. Now, once the owner or agent makes a reasonable request for you to leave, and you remain there....THEN you are trespassing.

Further clarification is:
    13-1501. Definitions

In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
    2. "Enter or remain unlawfully" means an act of a person who enters or remains on premises when the person's intent for so entering or remaining is not licensed, authorized or otherwise privileged except when the entry is to commit theft of merchandise displayed for sale during normal business hours, when the premises are open to the public and when the person does not enter any unauthorized areas of the premises.
    As long as your intent for entering the premises is for a lawful purposes, IE: shopping, eating, you aren't trespassing until the owner/agent asks you to leave. Now, if your intent is to rob or steal, then you are trespassing when you enter.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast