Ignoring Gun Buster signage. - Page 21
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

Ruger357SP101 started this @ 3:43AM today it is now 10:27 PM, stop he is playing with your heads and laughing. He has no life! Good Night to all perhaps I will wake up and this will have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Ruger357SP101 started this @ 3:43AM today it is now 10:27 PM, stop he is playing with your heads and laughing. He has no life! Good Night to all perhaps I will wake up and this will have stopped.
    Isnt it funny you ran to find out when I started and stopped but not your comrades? ;-)
    Bias much?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Respectfully, that's not what Arizona law says. Arizona law defines trespassing as:

A no firearms sign is not prohibiting entry. The no firearms sign is expressing the desire of the property owner that you not possess a firearm on their property, but does not prohibit entry. In other words, just because you are found to possess a firearm past the sign does not mean you are trespassing. Now, once the owner or agent makes a reasonable request for you to leave, and you remain there....THEN you are trespassing.

Further clarification is:

As long as your intent for entering the premises is for a lawful purposes, IE: shopping, eating, you aren't trespassing until the owner/agent asks you to leave. Now, if your intent is to rob or steal, then you are trespassing when you enter.
    The sign is the first reasonable notice. It does not have to be verbal and the owner, manager etc. does not have to ask a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    A no firearms sign is not prohibiting entry. The no firearms sign is expressing the desire of the property owner that you not possess a firearm on their property, but does not prohibit entry. In other words, just because you are found to possess a firearm past the sign does not mean you are trespassing. Now, once the owner or agent makes a reasonable request for you to leave, and you remain there....THEN you are trespassing.
    IN other words in old N's world here the property owner has no rights and Navy and his commie buddies are free to disregard the property owners wishes for HIS business.
    Just the type we want running our country ;-)

It would be sort of sad if it werent so ironic given that Navy and his kind would whine at such a high pitch as to break every glass in the house if anyone infringed on a single right of theirs on THEIR private property.

Maybe one of you who live down the road from these commies could park one of your old cars in these guys front yards and leave it there....I mean, since a property owner has no rights according to these nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Isnt it funny you ran to find out when I started and stopped but not your comrades? ;-)
    Bias much?
    I now feel sorry for you that this is your life and you have nothing better to do. Because this has been a waste of all involved's time, non productive and not helpful to anyone.

And so I encourage everyone to shun you as I will be doing from now on.

Good Day and May God Look after you.

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    WRONG.
    Here in Ohio those signs are LAW if they are posted properly..so YOU need to think again.
    We're not kommifornia here. The law still respect the RIGHTS of business owners for the time being.
    No, only wrong in Ohio (and some others). Several states, including my own, specify what constitutes legal signage. Signs that do not meet these rules are NULL and VOID. In addition, a private property owner is not allowed to restrict the possession of a handgun carried by a CHP holder in a vehicle on any property accessible by the public as long as the weapon stays in the car. The same goes for an employer. An employer may only restrict the possession of a CHP holders firearm in company vehicles. They have no right to restrict the possession of a firearm by any CHP holding employee in a private vehicle parked on any lot accessible by the public. In Nebraska, this rule is by default. In other states such as Oklahoma, and I believe Florida, the rule is specifically mandated by law.

To give an example of how important firearm rights are in my state (as opposed to private property rights), owning and carrying of firearms are protected by the FIRST amendment of our State Constitution. The CHP law states that a concealed handgun may be carried by a CHP holder ANYWHERE IN THE STATE that is not specifically prohibited by law. The law is pretty clear where you cannot carry, and who can tell you where you can and cannot carry. In addition, state law specifically preempts all local laws and ordinances as regards a CHP holder, including all laws or ordinances regarding owning, possessing, transporting, registering and carrying of concealed firearms. These kind of protection are NOT given to property owners, and in fact what you can do you your supposed private property is HEAVILY restricted by laws, regulations and ordinances; at the state level, county level, municipal level, and even by homeowners associations. It would seem to me that gun owners have many rights in this state, while private property owners have little right. A right is hardly a right when nearly anyone can infringe upon it.

I now feel sorry for you that this is your life and you have nothing better to do. Because this has been a waste of all involved time. non productive and not helpful to anyone.

And so I encourage everone to shun you as I will be doing from now on.

Good Day and May God Look after you.

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
    Now you have made me feel guilty. It is Lent, and I really should not enjoy toying with idiots as much as I have in this thread. Thank you for providing me with an example of how I should have handled this. I will try to follow it.

I now feel sorry for you that this is your life and you have nothing better to do. Because this has been a waste of all involved's time, non productive and not helpful to anyone.
    Hilarious since I see that your fat rump is sitting behind a PC screen right now posting here just like I am ;-)
    Sure its been helpful
    Did you make the naive mistake of thinking that the motivation was to change anyones mind here?
    Or is it that youre so naive you think no one else is reading here?
    Theres more going on here than you know.
    And so I encourage everyone to shun you as I will be doing from now on.
    Who cares ?
    No one asked you to post here, dude.

Turn your phasers to 'shun' ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    No, only wrong in Ohio (and some others).
    Uh...yeah....you disagree then prove me right....ok
    Several states, including my own, specify what constitutes legal signage.
    Fine.
    Did you somehow MISS the point I made that wasnt about the content of a sign but was more about the POSTED SIGN itself?

Signs that do not meet these rules are NULL and VOID. In addition, a private property owner is not allowed to restrict the possession of a handgun carried by a CHP holder in a vehicle on any property accessible by the public as long as the weapon stays in the car.
    Which Im not talking about....never have been.
    What you do in a parking lot has little to do with walking into the building.
    Not going to kill many people in the store with the gun locked up in the trunk, are we?

And you are MISSING the POINT of this discussion entirely which ISNT about the LAW, but is about gun owners bitching about their rights being respected while THEY disrespect the rights of businesses.

To HELL with the laws....do YOU honor the business owners RIGHT to say NO GUNS on his property or not?
    If you dont, then youre as bad as the few others here who dont.
    Dont whine like a spanked girl when YOUR rights are infringed if you cant respect someone elses.

The same goes for an employer. An employer may only restrict the possession of a CHP holders firearm in company vehicles. They have no right to restrict the possession of a firearm by any CHP holding employee in a private vehicle parked on any lot accessible by the public. In Nebraska, this rule is by default. In other states such as Oklahoma, and I believe Florida, the rule is specifically mandated by law.

To give an example of how important firearm rights are in my state (as opposed to private property rights), owning and carrying of firearms are protected by the FIRST amendment of our State Constitution. The CHP law states that a concealed handgun may be carried by a CHP holder ANYWHERE IN THE STATE that is not specifically prohibited by law. The law is pretty clear where you cannot carry, and who can tell you where you can and cannot carry. In addition, state law specifically preempts all local laws and ordinances as regards a CHP holder, including all laws or ordinances regarding owning, possessing, transporting, registering and carrying of concealed firearms. These kind of protection are NOT given to property owners, and in fact what you can do you your supposed private property is HEAVILY restricted by laws, regulations and ordinances; at the state level, county level, municipal level, and even by homeowners associations. It would seem to me that gun owners have many rights in this state, while private property owners have little right. A right is hardly a right when nearly anyone can infringe upon it.
    Hmmm.
    So shouldnt you be complaining about those places you cant lawfully carry?
    What right does the STATE have to prohibit CCW if private property owners are denied that right?
    You dont find that contradictory?

And as I said somewhere here, since private property owners apparently dont have many rights, I guess we can just park our damned cars in their front yards whenever we want to...I mean, no one is being 'hurt', right?

11. Legal Signs? That's just silly. It's like the government saying, "We trust you with a gun here, but we don't trust you here, here, or here."
    REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NATIONAL FIREARMS AND GUN CONTROL ACTS

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast