Ignoring Gun Buster signage.
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

Ignoring Gun Buster signage.

Frankly anyone who ignores GB signs has no honor, no decency and no respect for the rights of others.
    This type complains like a child when their rights are infringed..and quite honestly they sit around complaining about their rights being infringed even when they havent been.
    Maybe just whining in advance 'just in case' they are ever violated.

But this type doesnt seem to have enough honor to respect the rights of OTHERS, so the ignore the 'No Guns' sign on the door and walk right on in anyway, then pretend they arent violating anyone elses rights.

They are a black mark on us all. They make decent law abiding gun owners who obey the rules look bad to those groups like the Brady Nuts who are just looking for any reason to bunch us together with this sort to justify taking away our rights.

We need to separate ourselves from these lawless extremists who only obey the rules they cant get away with breaking so that non gun owners understand that these nuts dont speak for or represent the majority of us who own and carry guns.

When a CCWer WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY ignores a Gunbuster sign the anti's have a field day with this crap by telling the voting public that this is exactly how gun owners are...skirting the rules as much as they want, which is precisely the image they want us to have to begin with.

These gun packers who dont have respect for non gun owners property and rights make ALL of us look bad and endanger the rights of ALL of us because our rights being taken away are just a few votes away and all it takes is a majority to void them at the polls.

Take a stand against this minority who is a blemish to the whole. Put them in their place and let the voting public know that LAW ABIDING gun owners arent whackjobs who sit around thinking about shooting 'bad cops', or even felons.
    LAW ABIDING gun owners are just like everyone else, they want to live in peace with their fellow man and are simply prepared for the worst if it should ever come.

Dont let these nut extremists speak for YOU !

Are you talking about legal signs or a scrawled, handwritten sign? It makes a huge difference....

If you are not breaking state law by ignoring the GB sign then what is the harm? for no law is being broken and they have the right to tell you to leave the building. So you need to clarify exactly what it is you are having a problem with as the post above mine says "Are you talking about legal signs or a scrawled, handwritten sign? It makes a huge difference...."

I agree and disagree with you Ruger, and I completely understand your point.
    HUBS, makes a good point, define signage. I think the only legal NGA signs I've seen are on G'vmt and ABC stores. I discount static signage with a gun in a circle with a slash through it.
    Yes, we should obey the laws to keep our privilege to carry a concealed weapon, which I might add is unfortunate, the unfortunate word is "privilege". But, what about OUR rights, the right to bear arms, OUR Second Amendment Right as US citizens? Who gives the right to a store owner to privately take OUR RIGHT away from us? I want as many educated people carrying as possible. Go yell at the idiot CCW who drinks and carries.
    I want to know who gives that store owner that right!
    Listen, I've held two CCW's, one in NYS, and now in NC, and I will nit do anything that will jeopardize my right to carry, yes I listen to those dopey signs. As much as I hate it I will not carry where itis not permitted.
    In saying all this, we have to protect our rights as educated by law to carry a concealed weapon
    NRA Member, Glock 23, Kahr PM 40, Tanfoglio GT 380, S&W mdl 42 .38, Ruger LCP .380, Colt Police Positive .38spl, High Standard Mfg Corp .22

lets say, you are in anytown usa out for a nice evening dinner and movie.

So you park in the public lot and have a few blocks to walk to dinner.
    Now after dinner you have a few minuets before the movie so you other half decides she wants to do some window shopping.
    Now a couple of stores have no gun signs.
    do you wait outside like a dog, or run back to the car to lock your gun away?
    what if you want to go inside too?

I agree, the only signs I pay attention to are the LEGAL signage posted on a building. For 1 if Im carrying concealed, they do not know Im carrying anyways, no harm intended, and no harm caused, but if I say walk into a Govt building and ignore the law, it puts that little ink blot on our small society.
    I have to say you make a point and at the same time, it is a bit of a double standard, can you HONESTLY say you would not walk into a Grocery store in a "bad neighboorhood" that a family member may live in, and leave your gun in the car just because a hand written sign is on the door that says "No guns allowed" or a sign other than an authorized NGA sign? Just my 2 cents.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

I carry cards with me so when I come across a business with a no-gun sign I give one to the owner/manager.

Ruger.... Please, Please, just give us ONE actual example of your so-called "having a field-day with this crap"

Not some fake hypothetical crap, REAL EXAMPLES...........

REAL cites of ACTUAL CCW people causing all this mayhem....

I'm waiting...............

BTW, Private property is NOT THE SAME as Business Property...... If you INVITE the public, dont go crying when the PUBLIC, WITH ALL THEIR RIGHTS INTACT show up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Frankly anyone who ignores GB signs has no honor, no decency and no respect for the rights of others.
    This type complains like a child when their rights are infringed..and quite honestly they sit around complaining about their rights being infringed even when they havent been.
    Maybe just whining in advance 'just in case' they are ever violated.

But this type doesnt seem to have enough honor to respect the rights of OTHERS, so the ignore the 'No Guns' sign on the door and walk right on in anyway, then pretend they arent violating anyone elses rights.

They are a black mark on us all. They make decent law abiding gun owners who obey the rules look bad to those groups like the Brady Nuts who are just looking for any reason to bunch us together with this sort to justify taking away our rights.

We need to separate ourselves from these lawless extremists who only obey the rules they cant get away with breaking so that non gun owners understand that these nuts dont speak for or represent the majority of us who own and carry guns.

When a CCWer WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY ignores a Gunbuster sign the anti's have a field day with this crap by telling the voting public that this is exactly how gun owners are...skirting the rules as much as they want, which is precisely the image they want us to have to begin with.

These gun packers who dont have respect for non gun owners property and rights make ALL of us look bad and endanger the rights of ALL of us because our rights being taken away are just a few votes away and all it takes is a majority to void them at the polls.

Take a stand against this minority who is a blemish to the whole. Put them in their place and let the voting public know that LAW ABIDING gun owners arent whackjobs who sit around thinking about shooting 'bad cops', or even felons.
    LAW ABIDING gun owners are just like everyone else, they want to live in peace with their fellow man and are simply prepared for the worst if it should ever come.

Dont let these nut extremists speak for YOU !
    Well, I had to comment some more.... You are very accusatory here.... Do you ACTUALLY know everyone that does these things you are complaining about personally? Do you know WHY they may be doing this thing you dislike so much? Can you read everyone's minds? WHO MADE YOU GOD?

If you dont like that some people stand up for their RIGHTS in a way you choose not to, ignore them, dont attack them like some liberal.

I think ol' rug's head is going to pop when he reads these responses
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast