Ignorance of the Law/Hatred of Crime Victims - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignorance of the Law/Hatred of Crime Victims

Again...
    Ok lets deal with this idiocy once and for all.

I said;
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101
    Here in Ohio you'll face jail time if you use lethal force over property.
    To which this nimrod apparently disagrees'

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post

Anybody live in a state where ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime?

The above quote would be COMPLETELY at home on AHSA's web site... if they still had one.

The above quoted individual is SO invested in his hatred of lawful self-defense that he would characterize a demand at gunpoint for a 70 year old woman's purse as a PROPERTY crime.

That he is to put it charitably, less than candid about it, is emblematic of fanatical anti-gunners.
    And WHAT does the AG of Ohios data SAY in the matter?

Ohio’s
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
    Protecting property alone does not allow for the use of deadly force.
    A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.

If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
    Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.
    Huh...and WHAT did *I* actually SAY again????
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101
    Wow...guess I was pretty much dead on.
    Use lethal force over property alone and your ass is in deep doo doo.

If that were true, why wasn't the actual VICTIM prosecuted, as YOU claim he would be?

Little Artie Bites the Dust

Or how about THIS one: Another One Bites the Dust!

The claim that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio, or that one will be prosecuted for using deadly force in defending against it in Ohio is clearly not just a LIE, but a mind numbingly STUPID lie.
    Youre an idiot.
    *I* said NO SUCH THING, moron.

I dont know, nor do I CARE, what happened in some damned court case, if thats what your links are (dont care enough to even read them, quite frankly, since youve proven your complete lack of integrity here).

What *I* care about is what OHIO LAW SAYS.
    And in that Ive given the details and PROVEN that what I SAID IS IN LINE with what the AGs view of Ohio law dictates.

Dont like it?
    Not my damned problem.
    Take it up with the AG of Ohio if you dont like how a self defense case was handled.
    The law is the law.
    Maybe this nimrod will learn to READ this time.

Ohio’s
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
    Protecting property alone[ does not allow for the use of deadly force.
    A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.

If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
    Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    What I love about your sort is that even when your proven wrong, youd rather die than admit you made a bad call or were in error.
    The only thing you've "proved" is that you're dishonest to the point of psychopathy.

• You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio.
    • You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.

I proved (admittedly with herculean assistance from you) that you're a LIAR.

More incompetent lies from you won't convince anyone that you're NOT a liar.

You're like Jeffrey Dahmer, trying to prove that he's not a cannibal by barbequing Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell in the middle of Times Square at high noon.

Here ya go ya nitwit....

'''I just got robbed at my pizza shop, 1077 West Exchange Street,'' Hayes says on the recording released by Akron police.

''OK, what kind. . . .does he have a weapon?'' a dispatcher asks.

'He had a weapon, a gun. I shot him. He's across the street laying down right now,'' Hayes says."

Ohio.com - UPDATE: Pizza shop owner describes robbery, shooting
    Apparently this guy HAD A DAMNED GUN thereby showing that the LIFE of the victim WAS IN DANGER.
    And WHAT does the LAW SAY again???

Ohioís
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    If a personís property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
    Try READING next time, moron....

The only thing you've "proved" is that you're dishonest to the point of psychopathy.

You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio
    You are a worthless LIAR.
    WHERE did I SAY any such thing, liar?
    QUOTE me..dont foam at the mouth CLAIMING I said it....SHOW me MY damned words !
    [*]You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.
    Again your a liar.
    What I SAID was directly in line with the LAW here as Ive posted a few times now.
    On Ohio we CANNOT use LETHAL FORCE to defend PROPERTY ....UNLESS there is some reason to think WE are in danger as well..in which case it ISNT just the property thats being defended but our LIFE and safety.

Ohio’s
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24
    Defense of Property
    Pitiful when a child cant just admit he was wrong.

Apparently this guy HAD A DAMNED GUN thereby showing that the LIFE of the victim WAS IN DANGER.
    And WHAT does the LAW SAY again???
    It proves the morons who got shot were, EXACTLY as I said, "VIOLENT CRIMINALS".

It proves you LIED.

QUOTE me..dont foam at the mouth CLAIMING I said it....SHOW me MY damned words !
    How MANY times do I need to do it?

You're either a liar or you're not.

You are a liar and I proved it.

It proves the morons who got shot were, EXACTLY as I said, "VIOLENT CRIMINALS".

It proves you LIED.
    No pal...it proves what a worthless puke you are.
    What you quoted of MY words in your idiotic OP here is dead on.
    In OHIO we ARE NOT LAWFULLY ALLOWED to use LETHAL force over PROPERTY.
    That is FACT at this point in time.

*IF* the LIFE of the persons is in danger, or his SAFETY, THEN we can use lethal force *IF* it we fear SERIOUS bodily harm....just as Ive posted here from the AGs book.

At NO point did *I* make the claims YOU are attributing to me. So you are a damned liar.
    And your asinine example that you tried to pull here was in line with Ohio law.
    The felon had a GUN thereby causing the victim to believe his life was in danger and giving him the right to shoot the little prick

How MANY times do I need to do it?

You're either a liar or you're not.

You are a liar and I proved it.
    No, pal you DIDNT
    THIS is what you posted of MY words...

Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 .
    Asinine.
    Not a damned word even remotely similar to the **** you attributed to me, pal.

And Ive confirmed exactly that...we CANNOT lawfully use lethal force over property here in this state currently.
    Ohio’s
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    Youre so clearly brain dead its amazing you survived childbirth

No comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast