Ignorance of the Law/Hatred of Crime Victims - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ignorance of the Law/Hatred of Crime Victims

Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    No comment
    Yeah, I don't know who he reminds me of more, Baghdad Bob or Sideshow Bob...

What I actually SAID;
    Here in Ohio you'll face jail time if you use lethal force over property.
    What lying idiot boy is SEEING;
    You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio.
    You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.
    NEITHER of which *I* ever SAID.

What the LAW says in Ohio...

Ohio’s
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
    Protecting property alone does not allow for the use of deadly force.
    A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.
    If a person’s property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
    Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.
    nuff said.

It was the way you quoted someone and responded to the quote. It made it seem like you were saying that armed robbery was not a justifiable reason to use deadly force.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    It was the way you quoted someone and responded to the quote. It made it seem like you were saying that armed robbery was not a justifiable reason to use deadly force.
    Occam's Razor:

We have two choices.

1. He's claiming that armed robbery is a property crime.
    2. For absolutely no apparent reason, he blurts out a non sequitur, completely unrelated to the conversation.

I'll go with 1, the simplest explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Occam's Razor:

We have two choices.

2. For absolutely no apparent reason, he blurts out a non sequitur, completely unrelated to the conversation.

What I actually SAID;
    Here in Ohio you'll face jail time if you use lethal force over property.
    What lying idiot boy is SEEING;
    You claimed that ARMED ROBBERY is a PROPERTY crime in Ohio.
    You claimed that one would be prosecuted for defending oneself from ARMED ROBBERY with deadly force.
    NEITHER of which *I* ever SAID.

What the LAW says in Ohio...

Ohioís
    Concealed Carry Law
    page 24

Defense of Property
    There must be immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death in order to use deadly force.
    Protecting property alone does not allow for the use of deadly force.
    A property owner may use reasonable, but never deadly force, when he honestly believes that the force will protect his property from harm.
    If a personís property is being attacked or threatened, he may not use deadly force unless he reasonably believes it was the only way to protect himself or another from being killed or receiving serious bodily harm.
    Deadly force can never be used solely to protect property no matter where the threat to the property occurs.
    nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Doesnt matter how I quoted anything. We ALL quote entire blocks of text even if we're only making point about one thing. Ive seen it here myself.

What I SAID is all that mattered, and this idiot has been rambling and spouting out bull **** lies since sometime last night.

All he had to do was just SAY he misunderstood my intent, but at this point hed be lying if he did make the claim now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Occam's Razor:

We have two choices.

False dichotomy.
    A third option is your idiot ass simply didnt comprehend what you were reading and inserted something into my post that wasnt there.
    Based on the available evidence, thats precisely what happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123