Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I was thinking Kevin James
    or Pee Wee Herman.

handgonnetoter Guest
    What was the point of all that rant?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    or Pee Wee Herman.

Pee Wee is too scrawny
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    What was the point of all that rant?
    Which one? the OP or BlueBoss
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I can hardly wait for the Day Two installment, Treo.

3X PM

I thought you had go to Walmart on your first day of CC?

Now where did I put that map of the aisles in Walamart....?

holyshitwhatthefuck?!

Mall camo?

"Now as far as our esteemed "Tactical Mall Ninja" friend here goes, ROFLMAO. What's next on the order ?? Tactical mall buggy? aka golf cart with blacked out wheels and maybe a little camo by special order thrown in just for that tactical advantage to sneak up on the unsuspecting terrorist????? LOL. "

What's "mall camo" look like? Pictures of mall-walking grannies in sweatsuits and teeny-bops in Hollister T-shirts and baggy pants painted on the side of the golf cart/mall assault vehicle?
    Alan, TN

First Day Carrying

Ok, my turn; I am new to concealed carrying and my first day was a little over a week ago. Here's my story, I wasn't allowed to carry at work so I didn't; I put my gun on after I got home from work. I then proceeded to walk out onto my front poarch with my family where we ate dinner.

Ok, seriously "on patrol" I didn't think we were supposed to do that. I thought we just went about our normal business; just armed and ready for any trouble that would happen to find us.

I may have only been carrying for a short time but I'm one of those people who ENJOYS doing his homework before starting something new and I've been reading and researching this for over a year now. I haven't EVER read ANYTHING that recomended or condoned the "on patrol"...thing...that was described in the OP. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure everything I've ever read on the subject of concealed carry goes against it completely.

On a slightly lower note; my CCW class instructor covered the topic of making a "citizens arrest." His basic summary was (loose quotation) "yes it's legal but no you shouldn't do it because if you don't do it right you can be sued very easily." He was an attorney so he would know how to read and interpret the law pretty well.

Dinner's ready but it's raining so no eating on the poarch tonight...<off soapbox>

Gambino family underboss and contract killer Sammy "the bull" Gravano once said, "There's enough people who need to be shot without going around looking for it!"

Wise words from a famous psychopath. Think about it hard. The biggest troublemaker you'll ever know watches you shave in the mirror every morning.

Don't be a legend in your own mind. If I had to bet? Well, the smart money says someday you'll get shot.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast