My First Day Concealed Carrying - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My First Day Concealed Carrying

Thumbs up

Now THAT is funny! The first thread I read on this site after joining is this one. I am thinkin: "Wow, I hope all these people are not as wacko" I read it several times and it got funnier every time. I knew it wasn't true, but I had this picture of someone doing a fiction writing assignment for school or an insecure little geek trying over compensate for his short pecker.
    The funny thing was last night when I let my wife read it. The wrinkles in her forehead got deeper and she said "this isn't real .. RIGHT?" I said no and she said "Good! Because if somebody like that come to our neiborhood, I'll put some lead in his arse. Aren't people like that the reason we carry guns?" I thought she nailed it there.
    At least I know now that some of you ********** have a sense of humor

Ok I confess, I'm one of those people who BELIEVES sarcasm EVERY TIME and people have all kinds of fun at my expense because of that.

I must admit I feel much better knowing that the OP isn't true. If any of you can believe this, I started wondering if it was real when Treo wasn't defending himself viciously against all those saying he was nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Falcon View Post
    I started wondering if it was real when Treo wasn't defending himself viciously against all those saying he was nuts.
    Dude , if you only knew how many people on this forum really do think Treo is nuts
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

This IDIOT is the kind of guy who will lose it for all of us. A Rambo-wannabe with a 50" waist that thinks carrying a gun makes him a Billy Bad A$$. Get a video game and stick to it, tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by doublebarr View Post
    Who's going to play "you" in the movie?
    Too bad John Candy and Chris Farley are dead. They could have racked up on awards for playing this JACKHOLE.

When I was reading this I thought "this sounds like the wet dream of a gung ho CCW carrier going rogue". Glad to hear that this is all it really was.

Actually if we want to be technical, this is a great Parody. He basically took every BS story that's posted on forums by troll//armchair-rambos/mall ninjas and wrote a story. I don't post much so I'm not trying to start an argument. I thought it was a great piece of humor. After reading the replies the OP should have said have a great April fools day, because the first time someone thinks of carring, sees this page is definitely going to get the wrong idea, because this place is one of the better sources for honest opinions and news/tips but the Parody was awesome.

It would have been a great satirical work if the CCWer represented say big govt and the gang bangers represented the oppressed middle class. Just throwing in some random thoughts on this, for fun. Not meaning to offend anyone I may have corrected but words are the ammo of the internet. Make sure you are using the right caliber.

Can't wait to see what's up on the boards next April.

Quote Originally Posted by CDWilliams05 View Post
    After reading the replies the OP should have said have a great April fools day, because the first time someone thinks of carring, sees this page is definitely going to get the wrong idea, because this place is one of the better sources for honest opinions and news/tips but the Parody was awesome.
    I want to say that no one in their right mind cold read the OP and think it was real but after reading some of these responses I'm, not so sure.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Treo you have left me bummed. I was seriously hoping I could come over to your house with a pizza and a gallon of mountain dew, warm up with a little call of duty and run a few patrols. I thought you were good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Change View Post
    Treo you have left me bummed. I was seriously hoping I could come over to your house with a pizza and a gallon of mountain dew, warm up with a little call of duty and run a few patrols. I thought you were good people.
    A pizza and a gallon of mountain dew? what were you going to eat?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345