Open Carry "Harassment" in Philly - be smart! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Open Carry "Harassment" in Philly - be smart!

Quote Originally Posted by cidav8r View Post
    In my opinion, this guy was looking for this to happen. This 24 year old child was carrying openly in Philadelphia and carried a tape recorder which tells me he wanted a confrontation.
    Yep!! I'm not a fan of open carry, I oppose it simply because of the reaction it is going to cause in the public place, and probably get more restrictions on licensed carriers, or possible repeal of concealed carry laws just to eliminate all of it. But if it (open carry) is to acceptable, it is going to have to be done a little more intelligently than what this moron did...

Quote Originally Posted by Couzin View Post
    Yep!! I'm not a fan of open carry, I oppose it simply because of the reaction it is going to cause in the public place, and probably get more restrictions on licensed carriers, or possible repeal of concealed carry laws just to eliminate all of it. But if it (open carry) is to acceptable, it is going to have to be done a little more intelligently than what this moron did...
    YEP!!!!!!!!! this guy was SOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID !!!!! YEP!!!!!!!!!!!

He should NEVER DO ANYTHING LAWFUL, EVER!!!!!!, Geesh, the nerve of that guy.... walking down the street, breaking no laws, minding his own business.......What is the world coming to??????

/sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Couzin View Post
    What if the police decided to arrest everyone who [as required by Ohio statute] notified them that they were carrying, during an official stop? Should we stop carrying concealed too?

I've been harassed by imbeciles for wearing an NRA ball cap. Should I not do that?

People don't like you simply OWNING guns, never mind carrying them, no matter HOW. Are you going to run down to the next gun buyback in order to cater to THEIR whims?

Where do you draw the line at allowing malignant narcissists and passive-aggressive bullies to run your life?

Thank GOD that we still have the 1st Amendment so people can say what shouldn't come out of their mouths (finger tips).

No 2 situations are the same.
    Everybody has their own opinions as to how to handle their own life.

Mine is concealed and avoid.
    Live to fight another day.
    We're not charging Heartbreak Hill.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234