What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery

What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery

Lately the waffle houses have been getting rob in my area @ gun point. The gunman comes in a shots into the celing and then rob the place. The waffle house around the corner from me got rob tonight. My question is what would you do if you are sitting down eating a meal and this happens? On the news today they reported that this is the same guy who rob the other 2 waffle houses in the area 2wks ago!!! He hit 2 within 24hrs 2wks ago!!! See pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery-clearwaterwafflehouse8.jpg What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery-clearwaterwafflehouse6.jpg What Would You Do? Waffle House Robbery-clearwaterwafflehouse1.jpg 

Unless I am directly threatened I'm going to keep eating my waffles. Waffle House is insured against robbery. As a side note once the robbery is over if I have any chance whatsoever of getting out of there before the police arrive I'm on it like Jillian Michaels on a fat chick.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

4. As above, if I am not threatened, and I am not a LEO, then I do nothing. With the laws these days, shoot someone for robbing a store just because he has a gun and will use it and is breaking every law, he will win in court and who shoots him will be in jail... unless maybe you are in TX, not even sure about that.
    But most states will protect the shooter if his/her life is in danger.

All that said, who knows what we really do when it comes time. Just hope its the right thing.
    (that was a awful answer )
    "Any Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have...." - Thomas Jefferson.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Unless I am directly threatened I'm going to keep eating my waffles. Waffle House is insured against robbery.
    What he said.

I just have a concealed carry permit. It don't make me a cop and it don't make me the Official Protector of the Universe. On top of that, Waffle House didn't hire me to be their armed security and if they wanted me guarding the place, they would have done so. My gun is to protect me and mine. In the situation above, I'm gonna keep my head down and let the place be robbed. Unless there is an imminent threat to the well being of me and mine, I ain't gonna volunteer to be a hero.

Besides, all the Awful Waffles in these parts have No Guns Allowed signs in the parking lot, so I don't eat there no how.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Unless I am directly threatened I'm going to keep eating my waffles. Waffle House is insured against robbery. As a side note once the robbery is over if I have any chance whatsoever of getting out of there before the police arrive I'm on it like Jillian Michaels on a fat chick.
    Don't forget about the hash browns. Unless he turns his gun on me and theatens me I am going to do my best to be ignored. If someone comes in with their gun already drawn and firing I am not going to try and out draw them. Anything other than doing what he says unless things turn ugly is stupid.

Depends if I've had my coffee yet or not. If not.....game on
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Last time a McDonald's was robbed in Charlotte the perp shot two people and put everyone in the cooler. Time to act if people are endangered--you might be the next.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post

Besides, all the Awful Waffles in these parts have No Guns Allowed signs in the parking lot, so I don't eat there no how.
    That was my first thought. The first property I ever saw posted was a Florida Waffle House in the early 90s.

I guess it is possible that the BG isn't heeding the sign...

I'm with the majority above.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Boy I bet you all would feel great if the robber decided to cap a few people on his way out the door. Maybe your kid or spouse. Good thing you just sat there until you were directly engaged.

Guy comes in to rob the place. You don't know what he's going to do. He may grab money and run. He may decide to shoot everyone. Regardless he is committing a forceable felony and deadly force is justified.

No I don't consider myself protecter of the universe or any of that such nonsense. The way I see it is that if I'm in a place that is getting robbed I am directly involved. If I feel I can safely act I will.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast