Citizen's Arrest - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Citizen's Arrest

Thumbs down

We need a sheepdog smiley.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

If you are not assulting, stealing or harming me you have no reason to fear me, even then you have no reason to fear me for I am in "your mind" a weak scared person waiting to be robbed.

Attachment 3711 Attachment 3712

You gotta have the right gear if you are gonna make a Citizens arrest. Citizen's Arrest-sheepdog.gif

Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    Already have it.

Hey Phyler: I agree with your reply, partcularly when it comes down to "stuff". "Stuff" is not worth anyone's life--the perp or yours, if he is better at this than you are. This, IMO, even goes for "stuff" in my house--that is why I have insurance, a cell phone, and a police department, who may be late but also may eventually catchup with the perp (they are not geniuses). Repliers have disagreed with me about defending "stuff" in my home but none of this is worth my life (if you have children or others in other parts of your home--I understand the need to confront). If we are talking about imminent death or great injury and I have not already shot the perp, citizen's arrest would be correct and, in SC, particularly at night, if the perp decides to run away, I will shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    How about this?

or this?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Already have it.

AWESOME! HAHA Need different holster though ... May be hard for a quick draw.
    Also, check out the attachments on my post. He may need that "special" gear. LOL!

http://www.cafepress.com/+official_s...thong,26846185

http://www.cafepress.com/+official_s...k_cap,26846183

Ok my attachment didn't work BUT these will. mandatory gear for SHEEPIES!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345