Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain

I haven't been to a Hooters in years. Their food is so bad that even a chow-dumpster like me is repulsed. They probably banned guns because too many customers were pulling their pistols in self-defense while accusing the staff of attempted murder by serving that slop.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

It matters not what kind of business it is to me. If they have a no firearms sign I do not give them my money--and with a comment to the owner asking them to reconsider their policy.

Can't CC here in SC because of the liquor thing and really haven't been to one in years. Last time I went the food was over priced for the eye candy that was given BUTT most of their employees CC 38's. (Kinda funny I remember that)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by leighhannah View Post
    What most of you are neglecting to remember is that most states prohibit firearms where alcohol is sold for consumption. that means, in most states, restaurants like "hooters" and "applebees" couldn't allow people to carry firearms in their restaurant, even if they wanted too. what we as responsible armed citizens should do, is urge restaurants to join us in an effort to get our states governments to amend the laws.
    "most states"? Not according to this map.

OpenCarry.org - A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost!

I ate at the very first hooters restaurant last night and I didn't see a sign and I looked for one because I wasn't sure. No anti signs there and the hooters headquarters is less than 200 yards from the place. Maybe the anti signs are only in certain regions of the US.

Someone should start a boycott page on this website also Facebook!

Talking

They do have nice wings and breast there.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

I won't go spend money with them if they violate my rights. Buffalo Wild Wings is another wing place that has a NO CARRY policy, so I haven't been there in years. If you think Hooters food is bad, try them... lol.

Wing House for me baby, no signs and lots of breasts and thighs.

They serve liquor, so until the law here in Ohio changes, it's a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by leighhannah View Post
    What most of you are neglecting to remember is that most states prohibit firearms where alcohol is sold for consumption. that means, in most states, restaurants like "hooters" and "applebees" couldn't allow people to carry firearms in their restaurant, even if they wanted too. what we as responsible armed citizens should do, is urge restaurants to join us in an effort to get our states governments to amend the laws.
    You can drink and carry in Colorado, same rules apply that apply to driving don't get caught carrying while under the influence.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast