Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain

Hooters touts itself as a family restaurant...MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That being said I went to the one in Destin FL. and did not notice a no gun sign. Then again this is the Gunshine state!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The food is overrated. Wait...they have food?

JSDinTexas Guest
    A trucker buddy of mine was on the east coast and stopped at an all nude restaurant. He said things were fine untill the cook came out of the kitchen - he was nude too.

5. Wow both Hooters and BWW are "gun free"? Where will I get decent wings???

Fortunately for those few of us in CA who CCW, we can't be charged for tresspassing unless we refuse to leave an establishment after verbally told to go by owner/manager. Signs on doors don't mean squat. If we CCW correctly, they shouldn't know and no laws are broken .

We are also allowed to carry in any establishment unless their primary business is dispensing alchohol.

CA actually has some of the best carry laws once you have a permit. I think this is in part to the fact that this state is so incredibly restrictive in who they issue to, that they don't bother to make too many laws governing CCW after issuance.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    A trucker buddy of mine was on the east coast and stopped at an all nude restaurant. He said things were fine untill the cook came out of the kitchen - he was nude too.
    So I guess he was open carrying?

Planet Hollywood says "No Nuclear Weapons" I guess we are still safe there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    In AZ, you can carry in a restaurant or bar, but you can't drink while doing so, very smart to me. and yes, I like the wings and breasts, :)
    Same here in VA, good for going to the bar for lunch but useless for anything else. Since even a VERY sober person can easily fail the breathalyzer after a few, if there was a cop steaking out a bar having the gun on you could only make things worse. It's one of the very few times I won't carry or even go home to disarm.

In Washington State we can carry & drink, we just can't sit in the designated bar area. Signs hold no weight here in WA unless asked to leave.

You can also add Olive Garden to the list of anti's.

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    In Washington State we can carry & drink, we just can't sit in the designated bar area. Signs hold no weight here in WA unless asked to leave.

You can also add Olive Garden to the list of anti's.
    Thats weird, Here in VA there's a lot of OC dinners at Richmond area Olive Gardens. Do you know if it's supposedly a chain wide policy?

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Thats weird, Here in VA there's a lot of OC dinners at Richmond area Olive Gardens. Do you know if it's supposedly a chain wide policy?
    My wife and I ate at an Olive Garden This evening in El Paso, Tx. There was no signs posted there

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast