Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain

Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Longhorn Steakhouse are all owned by the parent company Darden Food Services.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Texas is a 51% state CC is only disallowed if more than 51% of the income comes from liquor.
    Most states that is the law. I live in MO. and that is the case here. However, I do know a guys that managed the Hooters in Ocala FL. and he says that well over 50% of revenue come from alcahol sales. That may be the reason for the company wide ban .. Not that I agree with it.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
    I learned in class so correct me if I'm wrong but in Oregon we can carry in a bar all we want. My class instructors recommended we have a designated carrier at all times though.

*edited this to add the fact that if there is a posted sign stating there are no firearms allowed then you may NOT carry in that bar and will be considered trespassing.*
    Actually, it is only trespassing in Oregon if you are asked to leave and do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Texas is a 51% state CC is only disallowed if more than 51% of the income comes from liquor.
    It's the same way in Oklahoma.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

In most places, sign? what sign, I didn't see a sign. :) concealed means concealed. IF they saw it, all they can do is ask me to leave. I leave (hopefully before I give them money).

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    In most places, sign? what sign, I didn't see a sign. :) concealed means concealed. IF they saw it, all they can do is ask me to leave. I leave (hopefully before I give them money).
    Amen. I did leave a nice post on their facebook wall...

Wingstop

Thank god Wingstop has the best wings anyway

In Iowa you can carry in a bar. You can also drink and carry as long as your under the legal limit of .08

10. check into it per individual state...its not the case here in Indiana. Gov. Daniels made it law that no one can limit your right to carry that conflict with state regulations. There is also nothing in Indiana state law referring to carrying and alcohol.

11. I'll have to go over to the Hooters in York and check things out. All for research, of course!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast