Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another restaurant that doesn't want our business. and it's a big chain

1. Quote Originally Posted by BassNut View Post
    You better double check that. If you have a CCW from Sac County and you carry into an establishment with a sign up you can have your CCW revoked.
    You are correct. Recently Sac county has included this on their permit restrictions. My permit is from a county which has no restrictions, therefore "no guns" signs still hold no consequences for violation- even in Sac. This is the bigoted and draconian power We have to deal with as gun owners in CA. Each county can pick and choose who carries and where with no equal protection or valid reason.

I saw no 30.06 signs at the Clearwater, FL Hooters, and that is the first Hooters store in existence. The food is okay, but customer services was despicable. The bartender acted like we were interrupting her TV watching and texting with her BF. But, at least I can say I went to the original before it was remodeled.

Clearwater's Original Hooters to close for remodeling
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

4. Just went to a Hooters out here in California. No signs. In fact Ive yet to see a sign anywhere in my home state except for at the state fair grounds. Maybe because they have not caught onto the fact that CCW's are becoming easier to come by in some counties and they don't realize that more people are CC here yet. So shhhhhhh.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zimz View Post
    You are correct. Recently Sac county has included this on their permit restrictions. My permit is from a county which has no restrictions, therefore "no guns" signs still hold no consequences for violation- even in Sac. This is the bigoted and draconian power We have to deal with as gun owners in CA. Each county can pick and choose who carries and where with no equal protection or valid reason.
    I wonder if there are any stipulations on how BIG the sign or lettering has to be?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567