CCW banner - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW banner

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    First actually useful response, nice to see that.

To the rest I think you should maybe take a closer look at what this product is and is not instead of just running your mouth.

I'm not a "sheepdog" or a wannabe cop in any other form and this isn't for that clientele.
    Don't ask people for input "What we think" then start crying like a first grader when it's not the response you wanted. You asked for input and the members gave it to you, the overall input was it's a stupid waste of money. I think you posted this in the hopes that we would all somehow approve of it, thus making yourself feel better about buying the item.

The responding officer may think your a mentally challenged person if they saw you with such an item.

Why would someone need such an item? You said for a mass shooting event? You also say your not a "Sheepdog(can't say that with a straight face)" or wanna be cop right? Then why buy such a product? The only time you would need such an item would be a mass shooting right? So you take it out and throw it on and go running around with your firearm in hand looking for the threat? That is the only reason I can see for having such an item, a person with a concealed firearm would not need it.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Don't ask people for input "What we think" then start crying like a first grader when it's not the response you wanted. You asked for input and the members gave it to you, the overall input was it's a stupid waste of money. I think you posted this in the hopes that we would all somehow approve of it, thus making yourself feel better about buying the item.

The responding officer may think your a mentally challenged person if they saw you with such an item.

Why would someone need such an item? You said for a mass shooting event? You also say your not a "Sheepdog(can't say that with a straight face)" or wanna be cop right? Then why buy such a product? The only time you would need such an item would be a mass shooting right? So you take it out and throw it on and go running around with your firearm in hand looking for the threat? That is the only reason I can see for having such an item, a person with a concealed firearm would not need it.
    I said I was looking for serious input, not jokes and I am not buying this anyway. I just found it interesting.

There is a sash? I wish I had known before I bought the whole outfit.

I said I was looking for serious input, not jokes and I am not buying this anyway. I just found it interesting.
    Really you did? The OP says this
    What do you guys think?
    We told you what we think about the item. On a side note it's really had to take such a silly item seriously!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I am not.

I just meant it as a serious question and it seems that a lot of folks don't seem to get the concept ... CCW badges really are a dumb idea (or CCW capes for that matter) even if you are in a place where they won't get you charged with impersonating an officer. They are not very visible. I don't have this product but I am looking for serious input on whether or not it would help in people's opinions.
    I'd say the response you've gotten have given you all the input you need.

It's an incredibly stupid idea don't do it.

Can I make it anymore plain?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
    There is a sash? I wish I had known before I bought the whole outfit.
    I don't mean to derail this thread but I HAVE to say this.

CAMELTOE!

There is ( or was a couple years back) a photo on THR depicting some idiot who had CCW PERMIT HOLDER: THE DRIVER OF THIS VEHICLE IS LEGALLY PERMITED TO CARRY A CONCEALED FIREARM on the back window. Seems there id an idiot born every day
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Do they have one that reads "Mr. Glock 2011?"
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Talking Sheepdogs

First actually useful response, nice to see that.

To the rest I think you should maybe take a closer look at what this product is and is not instead of just running your mouth.

I'm not a "sheepdog" or a wannabe cop in any other form and this isn't for that clientele.

My thanks go to NavyLT for explaining it best.

Thumbs down CCW Sashes

Well said, we don't need no stinkin sashes. Sashes should only be worn when participating in the Miss CCW pageant, and you need to wear either an evening dress or a bikini with it. (Please do not encourage most of the members of this forum to dress in such a fashion)

That's a good point.

Please refer to my previous post.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast