CCW banner - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CCW banner

All know is a few years ago, a person was shot in Vegas. He had a CCW. He was reported that he had a gun and of course the metro police came. They told him to stand style. He was telling them , he had a permit to carry. They asked were the gun was at and he said under my shirt. Let me lift it for you. That was the last thing he will ever say.
    The police said he drew his firearm and was waving it around. Six witnesses said that is not true, he was cooperating with the police. He pulled his shirt up to show them the gun and he even told them that. That's when six bullets out of eight him. Here the twist to the story, his firearm was still in his holster when the investigation started.
    Never heard the out come of the officers involved. I do know at first the Dept. Was backing and supporting there officers. Maybe it would be a good idea for a badge or something

3. My wife wants to know if a matching pair of heels come with the sash cause then she might consider it.

"In local news, John Q. Dumb#ss was shot and killed this morning during an attempted robbery. Apparently, Mr. Dumb#ss was carrying a CCW but was shot when he attempted to draw his weapon and it got caught on some stupid sash he was wearing."

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    You must have gotten that idea from post #29 on this thread.
    You know you want one
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    My wife wants to know if a matching pair of heels come with the sash cause then she might consider it.
    Is she going to opt for the evening gown or the swimsuit?

Last attempt on this subject before I give up trying to get any serious thoughts ... apparently this thing isn't that simple to understand as I thought. You don't put this "sash" on and proudly walk out of the house to protect the neighborhood and any damsels in distress. It's carried rolled up in a belt clip. It's meant for precisely one situation only: You find yourself in a situation where you have to shoot, possibly stay around to secure an injured BG, don't know if there are more of them around the next corner, whatever. If you think you can figure this all out ahead of time ... thenk kudos to you. Real life brings surprises. The idea is, for some reason you can't simply reholster your gun but you want to make sure you don't go down in a hail of bullets once the cops show up. The question is would it be useful in that scenario in your honest opinion, yes or no?

If you feel you absolutely can not comprehend the difference between this and a nickel plated CCW badge then by all means post away, I won't bother reading it.

In all seriousness, this product is totally stupid!

The cops will take you for mental evaluation after they are finished laughing!

Some people can find idiots who will buy anything!

-Doc

JG ever to think to raise your weapon (pointing to the sky along with your other hand) in your supposed scenario? OR if the situation deems necessary, hold your weapon on the BG informing the LEO's on arrival that the BG was being detained until they (LEO's) showed up. They'll still probably have you drop your weapon and go to a down prone position. BUT upon their arrival, they now assumed control.

I don't know, maybe a red head band with white lettering like the Japanese wear "Satsuei shinai to, watashi wa yoi otokoda" (don't shoot, I'm the good guy). I know, I know a bit wordy, but some of us have bigger heads.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I have never had to be in the situation yet thank God. In the event that I ever was common sense and forethought should come into action. I have talked with the local police departments as well as the sheriffs department. They all agree that if your weapon is or is not in hand you should have your wallet with ID showing and permit ready for them to see. Hold the wallet at eye level and expect to be disarmed and cuffed until the situation is resolved. Gimmicks and bobbles are just a distraction that may get you killed. I have had mixed reactions on having a CCW badge just because it will give an anxious officer a reason to pause and not shoot at someone he or she may perceive as a threat. Ultimately my opinion is to ask the responding persons in your area and see what they say. Please no sash or odd items though it reflects poorly on all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    . The question is would it be useful in that scenario in your honest opinion, yes or no?
    .NO.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast