CCW banner
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: CCW banner

  1. #1

    CCW banner


  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    112
    It is said, it pays to advertise and in this situation i guess it does if you are looking to get shot. Concealed is concealed plain and simple.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

  4. #3
    Uhmn, I don't think you get the concept. You don't put this on and walk out of the door. You pull this out and put it on in the event of a shooting so you don't get shot by the arriving cops.

  5. #4
    Why not just show your CCW Badge?

    LOL

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Uhmn, I don't think you get the concept. You don't put this on and walk out of the door. You pull this out and put it on in the event of a shooting so you don't get shot by the arriving cops.
    Don't forget your CCW badge,handcuffs and your CCW crown to go along with your sash.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Don't forget your CCW badge,handcuffs and your CCW crown to go along with your sash.
    You know, you're right! The sash is for the CCW Queen! Oh you Thavage, you!

  8. #7
    Another dumb product that someone will buy!

    -Doc

  9. #8
    I don't think this is dumb at all. And it's not a nickel plated badge, it's simply a means to let repsonding cops know not to shoot you.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I don't think this is dumb at all. And it's not a nickel plated badge, it's simply a means to let repsonding cops know not to shoot you.
    They wouldn't be able to shoot since they would be laughing so hard AT you for actually wearing something this stupid!
    NRA Life Member, NH CC, Gun Owners of America, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Second Amendment Foundation
    "Remember, incoming fire has the Right of Way"

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    112
    I have a hunch the cops wouldn't even pay attention to that. They will be looking for movement and anyone with a gun in their hand. Tunnel vision if you will. Best thing to do is give your description to the dispatcher and let them know that you will be standing by. When the cops show up keep your hands in plain sight and let them know first off you called and you are the victim.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast