Received Crossbreed Supertuck

Thread: Received Crossbreed Supertuck

Received Crossbreed Supertuck

Want to Thank USA Carry for the Holster Giveaway. I have received the Crossbreed Supertuck for my Taurus PT-145. In fact, I'm wearing it now. See the attached Pictures.

Again thanks to all.

Mike508

Last edited by lukem; 04-25-2011 at 08:59 AM.
    In any situation I can: Say nothing..which is cowardly, Lie..which is immoral or tell the truth..which will upset people.

Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

4. Congratulations. It's just the beginning of your Crossbreed collection. I have 3 so far. They are addictive.

Congrats. Looks very nice

Glad you like it and thank for being a member!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

7. The best thing I did to my Supertuck was to saw off all of the leather above the Kydex and the bit in front that curled up. Good luck with it :) It's my favorite holster, but it's a little slower to draw from than an OWB.

Quote Originally Posted by jcarmody View Post
    It's my favorite holster, but it's a little slower to draw from than an OWB.
    Thats why I don't wear shirts......WHAT?

Real nice!
    I use a CBST deluxe with my 24/7 ProC.
    I did trim mine down and narrowed it some. Then I bought some velco backed clips and placed strips of velcro on my belts. Now, I can carry completely "tucked" in the AIWB and still completely conceal everything including the clips.

IMO; I think it's one of the best decisions I've made relating to CC.

I've got a two Minitucks and a Crossbreed Velcro lined belt as well.

I'm about to order a second belt without the Velcro (for my OWB holsters, Blackhawk! Serpa CQC) and Supertuck for my Glock 19.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

First time poster.

I have the CB Supertuck for my XD40 sub-compact. Fit's like a glove. Perfect.

-178S