What Type of Holster Do You Prefer To Carry the Mojority of the Time? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What Type of Holster Do You Prefer To Carry 51% of the Time?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • IWB

48 58.54%
  • OWB

22 26.83%
  • Shoulder

2 2.44%
  • Ankle

0 0%
  • Pocket

9 10.98%
  • other

1 1.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Type of Holster Do You Prefer To Carry the Mojority of the Time?

1. IWB or pocket if I must.

It's easier to hide just the grip area of a pistol than the whole thing.

blackhawk serpa 2 if im carrying the glock, or a galco molded for the pt 92

I started out using a Galco IWB, some friends talked me into a Blade-Tech IWB Razor. I will be using the Blade-Tech from now on.
    NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Kimber Custom CDP II (EDC), Custom TLE/RL II

I usually carry IWB in a CrossBreed MiniTuck or SuperTuck, depending on the weapon.

If I wearing a jacket or suit, I'll carry either Shoulder holster (for conceal carry) in a Galco Miami Classic II in Black for my Glock 17 or 19, or OWB (for conceal or open carry) in a Blackhawk! Serpa CQC w/Matte Finish.

I have also on occasion pocket carried my P-3at.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

6. galco iwb for the glock 27 or fobus owb for the s&w m&p

Galco Miami Classic Shoulder Holster System.

I use a blackhawk CCQ owb,since my app for ccw hasnt been approved yet I gotta carry nonconcealed.If approved I would like a crossbreed for my xd 9 subcompact.

I went to a pocket holster several years ago. I use this system for either my NAA 22 magnum mini-revolver or my Charter Arms 38special snubby. I am thinking of some kind of shoulder holster for my 38 to make it more accessible while driving. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    I went to a pocket holster several years ago. I use this system for either my NAA 22 magnum mini-revolver or my Charter Arms 38special snubby. I am thinking of some kind of shoulder holster for my 38 to make it more accessible while driving. Any suggestions?
    Im not sure of your laws in Washington, but have you tried a side seat holster? Its a holster that goes beside the seat, either by the door or by the console.
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

With heavier pants in cooler weather I can comfortably carry my Taurus 617 (7-round .357) snubbie in a pocket holster. It's quicker than mounting the Kholster if I don't have the time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast