6 25.00%
  • Not sure who but several.

4 16.67%
  • Yes I know who

2 8.33%
  • and the Pastor too....

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many others CC in your Church...

1. We have around 10 men and several women who are there every service. It forms the security team, and we have predefined responses for most scenarios. We have also had a good bit of training with airsofts in our buildings giving us some great insights into the realities of armed intruders. It was an eye opener for sure.

Every church that I know members of, has more people than you would think prepared. It is sad that we need to have the training and to have to be prepared, but crazy things happen in church. :(

3. There are only a few in my church. My wife and I, and 1 other that I know for sure would be armed. There are several others that do actively carry else where. Just don't know for sure if they carry in church.
    Probably more then I think?

I know of one other besides myself that carry in church for sure. I know 10 or 12 others that have a CHL, but I'm unsure if they actually carry on Sunday. I suppose I'm suspect as well, but none are sure.
    "How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." -- Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)

We have several people in my church in Texas carry.

If I carried into my church, Id be shunned. Alot of people in my church are old school and against firearms in general. I dont think I want to ask my pastor....My pocket knife will have to do for now during church services.

I was once asked by a someone who knew I have a CCW "Are you carrying?" My simple reply was "You will never know....!" I haven't had to ask anyone if they are carrying. I do. If I have to protect me and mine I will. Then people around me will get to know I carry...until then...my carrying is between me and myself and I.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I was once asked by a someone who knew I have a CCW "Are you carrying?" My simple reply was "You will never know....!" I haven't had to ask anyone if they are carrying. I do. If I have to protect me and mine I will. Then people around me will get to know I carry...until then...my carrying is between me and myself and I.
    A couple of years back I let a friend from church know I carried, not necessarily that I carried in church but just that I carried. Long story short, a week or so later I'm in a conversation w/ him and a guy I do not want to know I carry and my friend blurts out " I bet Treo's carrying a gun right now." It kinda went over the third party's head and he now lives in Amarillo anyway but I learned my lesson then and there:

If one person knows you carry everyone knows you carry.

I don't discuss concealed carry at work or in church or w/ my barber or to some random cop on the side of the road.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

The Sheriff of each county in Alabama can dictate where you can and can't carry. I'm almost right in the middle of the "Heart of Dixie" state and my CCP says on the back that I may not carry in church. :(

Quote Originally Posted by weagle83 View Post
    The Sheriff of each county in Alabama can dictate where you can and can't carry. I'm almost right in the middle of the "Heart of Dixie" state and my CCP says on the back that I may not carry in church. :(
    What if you go to the next county and the sheriff there says it's OK ?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Just me and Jesus .. far as I know
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast