6 25.00%
  • Not sure who but several.

4 16.67%
  • Yes I know who

2 8.33%
  • and the Pastor too....

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many others CC in your Church...

Lightbulb How many others CC in your Church...

Just curious if you know who else you can depend on...

this was suppose to be a mutiple choice poll but it did not take and will not let me edit it....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Churches in Michigan are "No Carry Zones" without the clergy's permission. I my case, our church building is also a school and that puts it totally off limits. Drag...
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

4. I do down here in NC. As long as it's not also a school its cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Just curious if you know who else you can depend on..
    What am I "depending" on them for? The list of people I would actually depend on for anything is pretty small

To answer your question, I know of at least one other guy who carries and my wife
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Widowerks Guest

Talking

My Church not only has many members packing but also has the local Tea Party useing the Church for thier meetings and I conduct Firearms Classes for both on the Church property and all is sponsored by the Church.
    Bill Weaver

I carry and sit in the front row. One of our ushers sit toward the back on the right side. Another left rear and the pastor carries. We have the enterances covered and know what to do should a bad guy decide to come church to do harm.

If any of you want to listen to an interview my pastor gave to Eric of Handgun Podcast.com, here's the link,Handgun Podcast Scroll down, he is about 30 min into the episode "Gifford's, God, and Gun's I think it's #129. It's really great, not only because I am biased toward my pastor, but he explains being a pastor and a gun nut. It's really easy to justify it biblically.

Gimpy

If I walked into a church I'd probably get hit by lightning, BUT since it's now legal here in VA, If I ever go rest assured I'll be carrying.

"42", you would not be hit by lightning but recieved by friendly people if you came to our church--we are all hipocrites and sinners looking for strength, guidance, and forgiveness. As for carry, four of we deacons carry and sit strategically around the church near the entrances. There are three others who carry that I know of and they have been spoken to about help if needed. One is a retired airborne/Green Beret(used to be called LRRPS), another a game warden, and the other a prison guard. All our doors except the "front" entrance are closed and locked after service begins. We have put signs on them directing late comers to the front. It is a terrible shame to have to have an "armed camp" while coming to worship but it has happened before in history. If you notice, many older churchs have elevated entrances-it was for a defensive measure.

It's not here yet but I can smell sheepdog poop in the wind around this thread
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast