Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 10
Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Because! we only live once. Life is not a rehearsal.

My motto is simple! don't threaten my life, and I won't take yours
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

last resort

A last resort tool to end a deadly threat to me or my loved ones lives

Why I Carry, For my Four Children: Cody, Dylan, Jillian & Khloe What more of an reason could I ask for.......

For the primary reasons the LEOs cannot be where I am. Arizona is the friendliest gun state is the US, but we are also the wild wild west. We have our deserts filled with illegals and they do carry automatic assault rifles, this has spread throughout our state. Arizona gave me the right to carry concealed, although I still maintain my CWP and last but not least for my own personal protection.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

6. To SFC

If you ever need a hired gun, give me a call. I could use the target practice. Truely though, I really feel for you guys. I think our border sit. is a discrace!

It affords me the ability to carry a firearm in more places than open carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

8. I carry because of the safety of my family and me. My wife hates it but she wasn't rasied around guns like i was her family hates guns. I live in a small town with a bunch of welfare junkies that have no jobs and love to break in too things or jump people. come in my house and rob me and i will not think twice to show you what is on my hip.

I carry to protect myself and my family from a world that seems to get worse by the day. Like other posters have said, I have fire extinguishers and wear my seat belt every day, but hope I have never need to use them. If we all had a crystal ball and knew the one day that we were going to get robbed or attacked, well we would only need to carry that one day, but since we don't guess we all will just have to carry everyday.

10. Why I Carry

I carry to protect my family and my self, I would not be able to live with my self if something bad happen to my family on my watch, also soon to becoming a realtor that can also be dangerous

I carry to defend my family and myself. But I also carry because I believe it is my duty (and that of every law-abiding citizen) to oppose lawbreakers who want to impose force and fear on honest citizens. As Thomas Jefferson said, "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." And also, "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind.---Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."

Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast