Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 104
Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

  1. #1031
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,617
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mags View Post
    Not wanting to change the subject here, but that depends on the attitude of the cop!
    Great point! LOL
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Here's an article/question I posted.

    So let's here, why do you carry concealed?
    I carry concealed because it is becoming a crazy world out there and one never knows what lies around the next corner and I fully intend to be prepared
    to defend my family and myself and possibly an innocent bystander. I hope this satisfies shall we say the ones that like to argue the point.

  4. Plain and simple PROTECTION!!!! I'm not going out trying to stop robberies or crime or any of that super hero crap people take conceal carry classes for. I'm 5"11 156lbs so fighting a 6'4 225lb guy is not any option if I'm being attacked. I do like the fact that I have a weapon on me, I feel like everything is OK no matter if it hits the fan. I don't want everyone to know so I'm not trying to open carry. So if someone attacks my loved ones or me they will be shocked when that .45 hollow point hits them unexpectedly..... right now I feel naked without my weapon. I really wish they would allow us to carry in all public places. I understand why you cant carry on prisons or highly secure places like that but the post office. I shouldn't have take my weapon off to check the mail or at a park

  5. Quote Originally Posted by norriegayle View Post
    I carry concealed because it is becoming a crazy world out there and one never knows what lies around the next corner and I fully intend to be prepared
    to defend my family and myself and possibly an innocent bystander. I hope this satisfies shall we say the ones that like to argue the point.
    Perfect answer for me

  6. #1035
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylon View Post
    Plain and simple PROTECTION!!!! I'm not going out trying to stop robberies or crime or any of that super hero crap people take conceal carry classes for. I'm 5"11 156lbs so fighting a 6'4 225lb guy is not any option if I'm being attacked. I do like the fact that I have a weapon on me, I feel like everything is OK no matter if it hits the fan. I don't want everyone to know so I'm not trying to open carry. So if someone attacks my loved ones or me they will be shocked when that .45 hollow point hits them unexpectedly..... right now I feel naked without my weapon. I really wish they would allow us to carry in all public places. I understand why you cant carry on prisons or highly secure places like that but the post office. I shouldn't have take my weapon off to check the mail or at a park
    The best fighter I know personally is 5'8" 160 lbs. I've seen him take down a 6'2" 300 lb roommate at his the MMA gym. Technique can take you a long ways in building confidence.

    I would think someone who is attacking you and your family would be expecting a weapon of self defense...bad guys aren't dumb.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    The best fighter I know personally is 5'8" 160 lbs. I've seen him take down a 6'2" 300 lb roommate at his the MMA gym. Technique can take you a long ways in building confidence.

    I would think someone who is attacking you and your family would be expecting a weapon of self defense...bad guys aren't dumb.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    All power to him... I know I'm not in that kind of shape. :)..... knowing me the person could be smaller than me but if I have pull out the 45 to protect mine I will do what I have to do. I love this forum

  8. #1037
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wis.
    Posts
    37
    Ditto!!!!

  9. Because a cop is to heavy!

  10. #1039
    Everyone else hit the nail on the head, the chances that I will ever need it are very slim as I don't place myself in the types of situations that could potentially lead to me having to make the decision to pull...but stuff happens, and it doesn't take much for a normally safe and mundane situation to turn into something completely different. And in the event that it does...well that fire extinguisher sure is a life saver!

  11. #1040
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NE Kansas
    Posts
    33
    I carry concealed because it is the safer way to carry. If you advertise that you are armed, guess who the bad guys target first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast