Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 106
Page 106 of 139 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Do the research. I did. I didn't say I was OC or CC. What I'm saying is this should be a forum on carry and not a negative view on what's wrong with how one carries.

Quote Originally Posted by jerkos View Post
    Do the research. I did.
    Doesn't look like you did...can't even provide one source...

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Doesn't look like you did...can't even provide one source...

And if jerkos actually did the research with an open mind he would see that the majority of concealed carry only snobs are the ones using words like "wild west", "attention whore", "John Wayne", "male organ size compensation", "in your face" to express their prejudice against and hatred for open carriers. Open carry people typically only call out the concealed carry only snobs on their opinion based statements like KSDeputy's that have no basis in fact and just don't pass the common sense check.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Open mind. Really??

6. Quote Originally Posted by jerkos View Post
    Open mind. Really??
    If you believe that your statement of OC always insults CC is actually true, then you are only seeing what you want to see in your "research". Or are you willing to admit that statement just isn't true?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Wouldn't it just be more comfortable to OC than CC?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dillner View Post
    Wouldn't it just be more comfortable to OC than CC?
    Subjective, I find oc much more comfortable, both physically and mentally.

Some people find it more comfortable to be hidden because they are nervous of how others will respond.

Some people find the new hybrid style holsters physically more comfortable.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sorry I was on my back with a stomach virus. I hate them. We, in Wisconsin have had Carry for less then 3 years and in Milwaukee if you carry open you will get a "Disturbing the Peace" arrest if any one says they felt uncomfortable with your open carry (or CC carry). Let's just say I'm not used to OC and may not look at others opinion with a complete open mind. BUT I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jerkos View Post
    Sorry I was on my back with a stomach virus. I hate them. We, in Wisconsin have had Carry for less then 3 years and in Milwaukee if you carry open you will get a "Disturbing the Peace" arrest if any one says they felt uncomfortable with your open carry (or CC carry). Let's just say I'm not used to OC and may not look at others opinion with a complete open mind. BUT I could be wrong.
    You should look into Wisconsin SB93.

Look here too: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/fo...?133-Wisconsin

Sounds like you haven't open carried, or even really looked into it...not having an open mind? That's okay, it's pretty much the norm for cc only people.

I won't look into OC until our Mayor and Chief of Police are kicked out of office. Our Sherriff is very much for OC/CC. My main point was not OC or CC. It was the disagreements of a person picking to OC or CC. Who cares what people think, carry the way you fell comfortable with. I personally don't like the attention I would get OC. Some people love the attention they get. Enough said.