Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 107
Page 107 of 139 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Personally I prefer a pocket rocket over any holstered gun, OC or CC (not that I have a choice in NYS). Either a Ruger LCP or LC9 in a pocket holster. But some people prefer OC for any number of reasons. If OC is legal people should accept it and be quiet.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by jerkos View Post
    I won't look into OC until our Mayor and Chief of Police are kicked out of office. Our Sherriff is very much for OC/CC. My main point was not OC or CC. It was the disagreements of a person picking to OC or CC. Who cares what people think, carry the way you fell comfortable with. I personally don't like the attention I would get OC. Some people love the attention they get. Enough said.
    It's not so much the disagreements...it's the misinformation and lies.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Some people love the attention they get. Enough said.
    Seems to me that you are implying that "open carriers" OC.. Just for attention!?
    I already have a "robust" schlong so I can assure you... I don't need the attention!

I am well grounded. I am also an adult who carries an XD.45, openly, and where I live, OC won't even get you a sideways glance. it's not so much that people don't care about me OC'ing.... Why are YOU against it?
    Last edited by CharlesMorrison; 10-02-2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: spelling errors

It's not a case of against, it's a case of prefer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jerkos View Post
    It's not a case of against, it's a case of prefer.
    Your previous statement that:

But the OC always insults the CC.
    seems to indicate a prejudice against those who OC which simply isn't based in fact. There are many times more examples of CC only snobs who insult open carry people than open carry people who insult those that chosse to conceal. And only a very small minority of people who prefer to coneal are CC only snobs.

For example, just recently:

Quote Originally Posted by SWGcowboy View Post
    I want to IWB carry because of not wanting to look like a gunslinger.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Personally, I would rather look like a gunslinger than every other potential victim to a criminal, but that's just me.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

You answered it with "but that's just me". I totally agree with that. My reply to you before was I could be wrong because of the situation in Milwaukee. Even when I say I could be wrong in my thinking. Even if I say this I get "why are you against it". I don't care or see anything wrong with OC or CC. You guys have got to lighten up and be proud that you are law abiding citizens who have a carry license. Enough said!!

You guys have got to lighten up and be proud that you are law abiding citizens who have a carry license. Enough said!!

Law abiding? Says who?

Maybe yes.. Maybe no...

I pack a .45 with NO permit or other infringement on my right.

Why the hell would I want a permission slip from the Gubberment?!
    I do not need the permission of some douche nosle.
    It is my right and I plan on phucking keeping it!

Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412322125.543694.jpgWhy Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412322165.897334.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Law abiding? Says who?

Maybe yes.. Maybe no...

I pack a .45 with NO permit or other infringement on my right.

Why the hell would I want a permission slip from the Gubberment?!
    I do not need the permission of some douche nosle.
    It is my right and I plan on phucking keeping it!

Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412322125.543694.jpgWhy Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412322165.897334.jpg
    That's a definite no for me. There are too many unjust or ridiculous laws, to follow them all would be unAmerican. Anyone who thinks they are law abiding is in denial...every mph over the speed limit makes you not law abiding.

Screw permits!!!! Cut mine up a year ago.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by KSDeputy View Post
    I carry concealed because it is the safer way to carry. If you advertise that you are armed, guess who the bad guys target first.
    Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412960883.088177.jpg

For the peace of mind, in knowing I have a chance.