Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 115
Page 115 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Votes don't overrule a Constitutional Amendment....
    Hey Chuckles... I realize you are a blathering idiot and all, but how about you get someone to read the 21st amendment to you.

It's a short one, I'll crack open an ice cold beer and wait.

I'm sure MDA appreciates your support.
    The only support I offer is my patronage to businesses who agree that intentionally mixing guns and alcohol is an incredibly stupid idea.

And whilst they may not be idiot proof, they are at least idiot resistant - and I'm OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo risin View Post
    Hey Chuckles... I realize you are a blathering idiot and all, but how about you get someone to read the 21st amendment to you.

It's a short one, I'll crack open an ice cold beer and wait.

The only support I offer is my patronage to businesses who agree that intentionally mixing guns and alcohol is an incredibly stupid idea.

And whilst they may not be idiot proof, they are at least idiot resistant - and I'm OK with that.
    Well......

It's apparent that you ARE that stupid.
    You can't come to a gun forum talking sh!t when you are already too stupid to know what form of Government we actually have...

Deflect, deflect, deflect.....it appears to be the only real skill you have.... Dumb ass..

Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417146629.043135.jpg
    (Apply as needed)

No luck on that 21st amendment yet, Chuckles?

I can help you out with the big words if you need me to?

I'm sorry - I just assumed that at least during the holiday, there was probably someone there who cared enough about you to offer their help.

My bad.

But never you mind, don't let it get you down - we'll get through this thing together!

I know it all looks scary and complicated to you now, but mark my words before you know it, you'll not only understand what amendments are - but where they come from as well!

Blog Entries

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Mojo - you joined this site 10 days ago- And have already accrued a rather large number of posts that are inflammatory and insulting in nature.

What exactly are you trying to get out of being on this forum?
    Last edited by Courtney.cj.chen; 11-27-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: mis read post number

Mojo - you joined this site 10 days ago- And have already accrued a rather large number of posts that are inflammatory and insulting in nature.
    Interesting filter you have there.

It's as if none of the provocations even existed.

What exactly are you trying to get out of being on this forum?
    Well, throughout his inflammatory and insulting posts, I somehow managed to educate LT here that his example of a poor persecuted gun owner who got locked up for a "defective" weapon was in reality an anti government radical separatist who had been illegally assembling and selling automatic weapons for years.

Whilst I'm sure some here don't want that sort of information presented, I'm quite certain some do.

After all, I imagine a responsible gun owner would be none too happy to learn they had been duped into supporting one of the scumbags who pose the biggest threat to the 2A.

In fact, from reading your own prior post in this very thread, it would appear that the previously unreported facts of Olofson's case should be of some interest to you - given one of his several prior convictions was for illegally carrying a gun whilst trick or treating with his children.

As for Chuckles here... don't you think he's exactly the sort of person who needs to understand that the 2A can be taken away in the same manner that it was issued?

In the same manner that the 18th was repealed by the 21st?

If there's an adult way to apprise him of this fact, I'm all ears.

I don't particularly want to see him on the news sitting at the counter of Denny's with an AR across his back daring anyone to do something about it.

I suspect you don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo risin View Post
    As for Chuckles here... don't you think he's exactly the sort of person who needs to understand that the 2A can be taken away in the same manner that it was issued.
    You are such a moron. You are an anti gun hack who thinks he lives in a democracy, tool.
    I'm well aware of how Constitutional Amendments are altered, LEGALY.
    A fact that you are apparently too fvcking dense to understand.

You think my 2nd Amendment Right can be taken by a simple majority vote?!
    You once again prove your lack of knowledge.
    If, in this fantasy world you seem to live in, my rights are "voted away", why don't you swing on by and try and take my guns... B I T C H!
    You are officially dismissed....

Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417168450.998394.jpg
    (Have a nice day, ya jack wagon)

Nothing on that 21st amendment yet?

I can't give you the answer - you won't ever learn anything that way.

You are such a moron.
    I am deeply distressed that you would say such hurtful things.

You think my 2nd Amendment Right can be taken by a simple majority vote?
    No, it generally takes a 2/3 majority.

And you would know this if you had actually done the assignment.

But at least you finally do understand that they are the result of congressional votes.

See... you are already less ignorant than you were just a few posts ago.

Baby steps.

You'll get there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mojo risin View Post
    Nothing on that 21st amendment yet Chuckles?

I can't give you the answer - you won't ever learn anything that way.

No, it generally takes a 2/3 majority.

And you would know this if you had actually done the assignment.

But at least you finally do understand that they are the result of congressional votes.

See... you are already less ignorant than you were just a few posts ago.

Baby steps.

You'll get there.
    You are falsely assuming that the US Constitutions GRANTS rights, which it does no such thing. The amendments to the Constitution are only prohibitions on the government to interfere with the exercise of certain rights. Governments do not grant rights - governments can only recognize, protect and honor rights or government can interfere with the exercise of those rights. I'll bet you don't recognize these words unless you google them:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Did the men who wrote those words "throw off" their previous government through majority voting? No. They overthrew their government by force. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to guarantee that the American citizen maintains the ability to fulfill their duty as set forth in the Declaration of Independence. Abolishing the 2nd Amendment would in no way take away the right to abolish government - it would simply make it that much more difficult to do so. The right of the people to keep and bear arms has already been infringed upon by the government to such an extent to make it virtually impossible for the American citizen to abolish the government by force, which is the exact purpose of the 2nd Amendment to begin with.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Did the men who wrote those words "throw off" their previous government through majority voting? No. They overthrew their government by force.
    <sigh>

How do you suppose it was decided that those men write those words?

You figure they just took it upon themselves?

I'll give you a hint - it was voted on by a group of people that starts with a "C".

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the 2A doesn't help enable you to overthrow the government.

That takes a majority vote.

And if the majority of Americans vote to overthrow this government - who are you going to use your gun on exactly?

11. Quote Originally Posted by mojo risin View Post
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the 2A doesn't help enable you to overthrow the government.

That takes a majority vote.

Anything else I can help you with?
    Can you possibly be that stupid? I think it must be an act. There is only one way that a government can be overthrown by a vote - and that is if that government voluntarily relinquishes control to the voters. Other than that, it is the group of people with the most firepower that establishes the government. 90% of a population can vote for John Smith for president and if Billy Bob possesses the weapons to destroy the 90‰ majority and those voters possess far less firepower, if Billy Bob wants to be president, he will be.

Was Salaam Hussein voted out of office in Iraq by a majority vote? Nope. And it wasn't because he was popular, it was because he possessed enough firepower to keep his subjects in fear... Until someone came along with more firepower and removed his government by force - with no majority vote of the Iraqi people involved.

You honestly have no idea what the word revolution means. It has nothing to do with who has the most votes.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.