Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 118
Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo risin View Post
    <Roaring laughter>

Hey Chuckles.

I don't know how to break this to you, but the post from BC1 that you "liked" just reiterated exactly what I said, that Franklin's Republic - where the senate was appointed, not elected, and which offered "An economic environment which promised most free, white Americans if not great wealth, at least an independent sufficiency.", Has "Through the amendment process become the protector of the rights of all the people, not just some of the people."

Beeman's point was damn clear,...

"Democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health."

It is the very ability and willingness to amend our constitution through the democratic process which allows us to maintain a republic.

It would be interesting to see how many folks here believe as Chuckles and LT do, that the Constitution "set up a system of checks and balances to help limit the potential for an immoral majority developing within the American People".

This from a "moral majority" which condoned slavery, and only considered wealthy white men true Americans.

You know, Sheldon Addleson's vision.

The Koch brother's vision.

The Tea party vision.

If you believe in the 2A, then you best wake up.

If those people ever take control of this country, they will be the textbook example of the tyranny the 2A spoke of, and if you think they will allow you bear arms against them, then you best stop thinking until you get a little better at it.

Sure, they use hatred of the government to rally you all, but when they ARE the government, they won't waste a second telling you to go phuk yourselves.

You'll do the work, you'll pay the bills, and they will revel in the grand lifestyle you provide them with.
    Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417413219.784059.jpg

I certainly sleep better knowing there are people like Chuckles out there defending my rights.

Although I would feel better if he were a comic book hero, instead of just a reader.

I certainly sleep better knowing there are people like Chuckles out there defending my rights.

Although I would feel better if he were a comic book hero, instead of just a reader.
    Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417417940.950801.jpgWhy Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417417971.696040.jpg

we just don't agree with them and post facts to show why we disagree with them and allow readers to make informed decisions.
    So, go ahead.

Post those "facts".

the Federal government controls the firepower in this country. And part of the reason is because they have infringed upon the 2nd Amendment protection of the citizens' rights to keep and bear arms enough to ensure that the Federal government keeps control of the firepower in this country.
    Well, explain it to us, LT.

Inform the members here why it's unfair for our government to prevent a minority of it's citizens from developing enough "firepower" to defeat this awful tyranny?

Attack the evil oppression that exists in this country of ours.

For example, explain why John Singer, Adam Swap, Jim Jones, or David Koresh should have been able to defend their community's "God given" right to take multiple wives - even minors?

Explain why groups like Posse Comitatus and sovereign citizens - who rely on the protection of our military to defend their property and loved ones - should be allowed to take up arms against the government when it comes time to pay the bill?

Why idiots like Palin are somehow justified in promoting succession to her fellow Alaskans - the biggest recipients of federal handouts in our history - so they can independently horde the natural resources of land the rest of us paid for?

Or is it just that you feel we should all simply defer to your own superior moral barometer?

I can hardly wait to hear your final solution.

(I would ask Chuckles, but I suspect he can't even address his complaints about this government without saying ****** at least once.)

So, go ahead.

Post those "facts".

Inform the members here why it's unfair for our government to prevent a minority of it's citizens from developing enough "firepower" to defeat this awful tyranny?

For example, explain why John Singer, Adam Swap, Jim Jones, or David Koresh should have been able to defend their community's "God given" right to take multiple wives - even minors?

Explain why groups like Posse Comitatus and sovereign citizens - who rely on the protection of our military to defend their property and loved ones - should be allowed to take up arms against the government when it comes time to pay the bill?

Why idiots like Palin are somehow justified in promoting succession to her fellow Alaskans - the biggest recipients of federal handouts in our history - so they can independently horde the natural resources of land the rest of us paid for?

Or is it just that you feel we should all simply defer to your own superior moral barometer?

(I would ask Chuckles, but I suspect he can't even address his complaints about this government without saying ****** at least once.)
    You need to stop right now. If you're gonna use words like that don't get too comfortable. It's not tolerated here.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

So, go ahead.

Post those "facts".

(I would ask Chuckles, but I suspect he can't even address his complaints about this government without saying n!gger at least once.)
    And that last sentence is why you are no longer relevant..
    And, why you are now on the ignore list...
    Your mother must be so proud to have a living abortion for a child..

ETA: you entire post has been quoted so that you will not be able to avoid the truth.
    Why Do You Carry Concealed?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1417456716.586559.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You need to stop right now. If you're gonna use words like that don't get too comfortable. It's not tolerated here.
    Mojo Rasin and Gryhound are the SAME PEOPLE!
    Check syntax and sentence structure, you'll see!

For protection, pure and simple. I was mugged back in 1980 and I vowed it would never happen again.

Back on topic...Why do I carry? Because a cop is too heavy to carry, is the smart ass answer. But in reality, it is because the cops may not be around when protection is needed. It is my right and my duty to protect my home and my family.

For protection of myself, my son, and anybody else that I am with.