Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 125
Page 125 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I carry concealed only to avoid scaring the tourists. Sure, the locals know OC is fine, but that blue-haired girl from California with all the hardware sticking out of her face will see an otherwise normal guy walking into a grocery store with a holstered gun on his hip and just *know* that he's a terrorist and call 911.

I've had only one guy, from Texas, hassle me for open carry... No one else I know from the northwest is having trouble open carrying...Where are all these people that are freaking out?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I've had only one guy, from Texas, hassle me for open carry... No one else I know from the northwest is having trouble open carrying...Where are all these people that are freaking out?
    They're not in Alabama either.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

They're not in ARIZONA.

~ "What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."~

- Adolph Hitler -
    ~ AMERICA'S EPITAPH ~
    "Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done"

Cool

I carry for protection , for myself, family and friends.

7. Any of you guys carry/ phone on the same side.is there room, any problems. ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

8. I conceal carry because here in Mn where I live, if I open carried most people would freak out. Also, I don't really like open carrying, it shows everyone you've got $500+ strapped to your hip.

If you need a Holster for a gun or anything, I probably carry it. Check out my site: www.gunholsterdepot.com

Because I can....

10. Self Defense!!! I've had a former disgruntled employee threaten to kill me and my entire family. I've even seen him ride past the house a few times. I also don't believe it's LEOs job to protect us, it's our own responsibility. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Who ya gonna call now?