Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 126
Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

1. I carry and ask many others to also because our world has changed for the worse. We no longer can walk out streets and sidewalks anymore cause of all the deadbeats out there trying to take away from us that work so hard to provide for our families. One time our kids could play outside with their friends and never need to worry if some jerk was going to kidnap them or harm them. Even in the rural areas it has gotten so bad that the gangs are now coming several hundred miles just to do what they want. Steal and kill anyone that has something they want. I believe in our LEOs top do their jobs but they can not be everywhere and by the time they can come it is several minutes if they are in the area or hours if they are way over the other side of town or the county. Someone needs to protect our families and so since I have used my skills in other parts of this world why not in my own neighborhood and town.

3. What happen to....to serve and protect, ?????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    What happen to....to serve and protect, ?????
    Police are only obligated to enforce the law, not to protect.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Because if I carried openly, the sheeple would scream.

I casually CCW. In the summer I carry OWB mostly with a baggy shirt and as a result, sometimes print slightly, but no one seems to notice. I the winter I carry OWB under a light jacket that may occasionally show my weapon, but again, no one seems to notice. I don't dress in clothes that attract attention to myself, mostly neutral colored, non "tactical" style clothing (untucked polo shirts, cargo shorts or pants).
    I choose to carry this way because I am uncomfortable openly carrying in public and don't want to draw attention to myself. I realize that most people are too absorbed in their day to day worries to notice if I was carrying an RPG, let alone a pistol hanging from my belt, but that's just my opinion, YMMV.
    I do openly carry around the house and at the family farm, but that's pretty much it.
    For God and Country.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Here's an article/question I posted.

So let's here, why do you carry concealed?
    I carry for all lawfull purposes. I carry concealed so I don't get fired. It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    What happen to....to serve and protect, ?????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

More to exercise my right to carry, than anything else.

If God forbid, I should actually need it, it will be there.

I feel as though I have better chances of getting

struck by lightning, or winning the Lotto, than being

jumped by BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by therewolf View Post

I feel as though I have better chances of getting

struck by lightning, or winning the Lotto, than being

jumped by BGs.
    Feelings lie.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

11. it's simple. we want to feel safer