Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 129
Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1390

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I carry concealed because open carry is dangerous.
    Open carry makes the carrier a target, concealment provides tactical advantage.

I carry concealed only because I love my AIWB Rig. I have open carried, I support OC just prefer CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I don't have male inadequacy issues?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

5. Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

The only valid reason to carry concealed is to get away with ignoring gun free zones of any type.

I tried out an ankle holster at work today. No one noticed. At one point I was on a platform with a co-worker at my calf height and he didn't notice, either. I carry against work policy because I value my life more than corporate liability.

If you don't want me to be armed then you had better post security with a metal detector. Laws and signs be damned.

7. I choose to carry a small pistol concealed on my person every day, tucked in the waistband of my pants or in my pocket. I could carry a baseball bat but guns are easier to hide.

8. Why do I carry concealed? Because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Here's an article/question I posted.

So let's here, why do you carry concealed?
    So I can ignore signs and zones, as I did twice today.

10. Ccw permit

I'm a vet and I have guns iin my home.Always had guns from child hood.My father was a gun collector. He taught his family gun safety and enforced gun safety.I would like to get my ccw as a law abiding family man.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bluwizard1 View Post
    I conceal carry for self protection. I said those words for a long time and meant them but never really thought I would have to apply that protection. One day I was going to my car after doing some shopping and I was robbed at gun point. The bad guy had a helper and he loaded all the things in my cart into their car then the gun carrying guy demanded my wallet which I handed him with my left hand while placing my right hand ob my concealed gun. The guy told me to my face that since I had seen his face he was just going to have to shoot me. I moved quickly to my left while drawing my weapon and shot the guy with the gun twice in the chest and directed my aim to his partner who was drawing his guy so I also shot him twice in the chest. I kicked their guns out of reach and kept my gun pointed at them while I called for someone in the parking lot to call the police. I now say that I conceal carry for protection with conviction. I firmly believe I would have died if I hadn't been carrying that night so i now believe that everyone that legally can should conceal carry for their own protection and the adults (both mom and dad) should carry for the protection of their families. Yes conceal carrying will give you some of the protection you need to stay alive in scary situations.
    I'm new here, so apologies for digging up an old post. Thanks for sharing the story. Glad you were ok