Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 141
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,408 of 1408

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

1. Because I'm old to take a ass whipping!and too young to die,,,,To protect self and the one's i love...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Because I have a large ***** and no need to compensate
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Because, MY LIFE MATTERS.
    ďWatch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.Ē

5. Self defense and home protection.
    Stuff I like: raeind.com best mag loaders AND customer service
    plinktarget.com - amazing steel targets
    Alex Roderick - Veteran, father, if I tell you any more I'll have to kill you

I think people have forgotten exactly what this threadís about; it ainít about why you carry- itís why do you carry concealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Nobody needs to know if I am or not. Open carry and youíre the first to go down. Concealed and they donít see it coming till itís too late.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Arthgallo View Post
    Nobody needs to know if I am or not. Open carry and youíre the first to go down. Concealed and they donít see it coming till itís too late.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    Thereís actually pros and cons to both methods of carry l but I tend to lean on the side youíre talking about. Open carry, you can carry in places you shouldnít. Sure, your openly carry pistol might be a deterrent to some bad guys, but to others, it might be an attractant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk