Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 23
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I served 29 years in the military (retired Los). From Vietnam to Bosnia. It's like putting you pants on in the morning. I don't leave home without it.

I carry to protect my family and myself. I enjoy being able to practice my natural right to protect myself.

Quote Originally Posted by OMJ:257939
    New guy here!!!

Why do I ccw?

Because cops are too heavy and when seconds count LE is only minuets away.
    + 1 couldn't have said it better.

Been at the wrong end a couple times. Had enough.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

6. I carry because if I show up at my house and someone is robbing the place I want to have something to protect myself. They are in my house with all my guns, so I figure I need one to make it a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5:257666
    I love you keyboard cowboys who think just owning a gun makes you tough, and you do it from the safety of your computer. If you were standing in front of me, you wouldn't talk like that...for very long.
    Im sorry I missed this. I think I have a new favorite quote. Its like the whole chicken and the egg thing. Did he become a gun toating keyboard cowboy before or after he threatened Chen? Have to think about that, or get a labotamy to understand this guy. His threat sounds like the clickity click of a keyboard to me.

Either way, dirt bags and people like this guy are why I carry.
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

It's my RIGHT

It's my right and I want to protect my loved one.
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

Well said and I concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by stafford0509 View Post
    As I said I carry 24/7 just because this country has gone to hell in a hat basket. As my uncle would say. So many have decided to take the easy road and rob and steal. Or drug users stealing to buy the next fix. I promised my wife and son as the man of the family to care and provide for them and most of all PROTECT them and my fellow man and neighbors. I carry a Beretta 9mm, and as back-up a Ruger .380 at all times.And at home there are heavier back-up. I'm no gun ho bad ass . Just a good ol boy in the country minding my own.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Im sorry I missed this. I think I have a new favorite quote. Its like the whole chicken and the egg thing. Did he become a gun toating keyboard cowboy before or after he threatened Chen? Have to think about that, or get a labotamy to understand this guy. His threat sounds like the clickity click of a keyboard to me.

Chen was the first to attack me, because I said something he just didn't agree with. Sounds like since I stopped reading daily, and came back to respond to a post , a little group of punks have inhabited the place. Fellows, it isn't just YOUR forum. Too bad you don't like me, but I don't want to fit into your little group. Punks like y'all give gun owners/carriers a bad image.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5:260182
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post

Chen was the first to attack me, because I said something he just didn't agree with. Sounds like since I stopped reading daily, and came back to respond to a post , a little group of punks have inhabited the place. Fellows, it isn't just YOUR forum. Too bad you don't like me, but I don't want to fit into your little group. Punks like y'all give gun owners/carriers a bad image.
    More lies and name calling. I take it back, you dont want to futher this forum or yourself, that's not enough...you want to drag it backwards.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson