Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 49
Page 49 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

i watched alot of those kind of vids so i could know how not to handle a gun
    and where most folks make their mistakes that cause a fire they didn't intend
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I am sure this was said already but Ima gonna say it again "Because a cop is too heavy"
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

and they hard to conceal
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Blog Entries
    I carry because i can. Also carried in the military and private security. nobody is with me our my family 24hr a day i have to

He's thinking of Good O'l Tex Grebner (from Tex Grebner dot com ). "I just &*$&# shot myself!"

Yeah. There is a non-example...
    Better Them Than Us

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    I strongly have to disagree. Your advice on not keeping a round in the chamber can get somebody killed if they may ever need to utilize their semi-auto in an emergency self defense situation.

I have carried Glocks almost exclusively since the early 90's, Glocks are very safe & reliable firearms.
    The only safety needed is the one between the ears.
    I've carried Glock since they first came out. Lemmy tell you something, keeping a round in the chamber is what you do in COMBAT, okay? Because you KNOW you're going into a deadly situation.

No. You don't need a round in the chamber all the time, in everyday life. That's a BIG mistake waiting to happen.

You need to be OBSERVANT of your surroundings, be AWARE of individuals and suspicious activity, use COMMON SENSE and GOOD JUDGMENT, and you'll be prepared for anything. You'll have plenty of time to draw your weapon to presentation and rack the slide, if you're OBSERVANT.

If you walk around with a nice, fat 45 chambered in your Glock, you're gonna shoot yourself in the butt, or the thigh, or the foot.

It happens all the time, and there have been fatalities guys carrying Glocks inadvertently discharging that chambered round.

Watch the YouTube clips
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

TOXIC REIGN: Reclaim Our Future

8. personal protection

People must not be fully dependent upon leo's for protection. I have a spare tire on my truck just in case. A first aid kit just in case. Life insurance just in case. Never want to use any of them but they are there, I carry just in case. I have my wife and kids to look out for so like any good scout my motto is still "Be prepared".

3 words: Peace of mind.

10. Sa xd40

Springfield Armory XD 40

11. I carry a CZ-75 condition 1 for the protection of me and my family. It's tougher out there now days than it was 30 years ago.

Why Do You Carry Concealed?-cz-75-j8873-resized.jpg

Page 49 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast