Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 53
Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I carry because you never know what the world is going to put at your doorstep. And I carry in my Apartment when I am home. You just never know.........

3. My favorite reason. Because I can't carry a Police Officer

4. Life is precious, short and beautiful. And not in that order. We all work hard for what we have. Understand me, hate the thought of hurting anyone, but, them or us, and i don't want to be them!!!

Oddly, violent crime has increased dramatically since the economy tanked clear back in 2000 and never fully recovered. It has gotten to frightening levels during the last cruch as good people try to make ends meet. At the same time our cities, counties and states reduce funding and lay off thousands of police that are actually in the streets while keeping the paper jockeys and middle management that costs more.
    Welcome to the wild west. We are the new sheriff in town and we should be ready to defend our families, neighborhoods and communities.

I carry to protect myself and family. I carry concealed because I don't want the badguy to know I've got a gun. Usually the person with the big open carry .44 on his hip is the one who gets shot first.

7. By having ccw We are sending a message to legislation that there is power in numbers. The few are powerless. The majority have a voice. Get your ccw. And join the NRA. Have a voice.

8. Because I can and should to uphold constitutional rights! OH yah and this post adds me to the CHL Give-a-way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy RealLife Finley View Post
    I carry to protect myself and family. I carry concealed because I don't want the badguy to know I've got a gun. Usually the person with the big open carry .44 on his hip is the one who gets shot first.
    Sorry...but your wrong. Usually the person with the big open carry .44 gets left alone. Usually, its concealed carriers who get chosen as victims. Nice try though.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. Always better to under promise and over deliver - carrying concealed allows for choices.

I would rather carry concealed because it draws less attention to me, which is what I want. I don't want people looking at me and know I am armed, its just the way I am.