Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 57
Page 57 of 139 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

My wife and I both carry because we sometimes have to travel into some rather unsafe areas. We both feel a whole lot safer while we are traveling with the peace of mind that should the need arrive we can protect ourselves.

3. Care

Quote Originally Posted by VannDaddy View Post
    I carry because I care. I care about my family. I care about my neighbors. I care about my freedoms.
    I agree, care because you want to. Carry because you need to. Correct the threat because you have to.

because the sheep need sheepdogs to protect them from the wolves. google it.

Retired LEO.

I refuse to be a victim, or have members of my family victimized. It is my right.

I carry concealed, why? Because I have a permit to, and I can. And to protect my family and want to be prepared. Too many crazies and nuts cases out there. Why wouldn't you want to be prepared? Hope I never have to use it. If I have to, I will.

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I carry because I can. Simple enough for ya?

8. I have decided it is time to exercise my constitutional rights.

I have carried concealed since I was 18 (way before Kansas had CCL's). Mostly to protect me and my family & friends, but also because it is my God given Right according to Our Constitution and I will exercise that Right. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I got started carrying concealed when I was an off duty police officer. We were not allowed to open carry except in uniform.

I now live in TN and have a TN carry permit. I could carry open now but still carry concealed.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

11. I live in Arkansas in a nice small city. But things have changed, we have more than 38 local,active gangs here.I have an obligation to protect my family and friends. So i have adopted the sheep dog attitude. I will protect those that cannot protect themselves.