Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 82
Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

1. Cop is too heavy to carry, the real world isn't always safe, bad things happen, there are bad people in the world, etc.

sent from my mobile using the USA CARRY 2.0 app

I think your right. I know it was in Texas. I don't know where I got MacDonald's.
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I maybe wrong but that was Luby's in Killeen, TX. She testified before Congress. Pretty sure. Not to say that a similar thing happened at MacDonald's.

Luby's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The McDonalds incident I remember happened in Southern California quite a while ago (San Ysidro, 1984). 21 people killed, about 20 more injured.
    Every time you call Tech Support, a kitten dies...

That's the one. Thanks.

6. I Conceal Carry for my family and my fellow man kind.

I carry for my safety and my family and fellow man kind. I feel we all need to do our part to do right

7. I carry as well, even though my wife shows her disgust with me each time he sees me put it in m pocket. She tells me that I a "paranoid" and now--thanks to Jason--I just respond that I"am prepared". The fact is that there is never a place where you can figure on getting held up, shot at or anything else where a crazy person or one looking to get their "kicks" out of taking you down--if it happens, it just happens and needs to be ready for whatever comes.
    JKemmerer

The world has changed and I felt the need to be ready for the crazies out there...to protect me and my family. I also got my wife and daughter involved... Like car insurance, I hope never to have to use it but I sure would not go without it and we train to be ready.

This is why I carry,

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

10. I carry because of a news story like this from the Wash. Times:
    Guns as the sole means of self-defense is absurd, Colorado Democrat says - Washington Times
    How has it come to this thinking: We don't need to protect ourselves because Big Brother will do it! Was it the product of parents giving time outs? Or maybe legislating out 'hate speech'? Grow up; there really are boogy men outside. Stay aware of your surroundings and protect yourself with whatever tools you need to be armed with superior weapons to those who would harm you. God did not place you here with an intelligent mind not expect you to use it to defeat evil. Knowledge and experience (practice) will give you confidence and judgement when the time comes to need it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jonk2041 View Post
    I carry as well, even though my wife shows her disgust with me each time he sees me put it in m pocket. She tells me that I a "paranoid" and now--thanks to Jason--I just respond that I"am prepared". The fact is that there is never a place where you can figure on getting held up, shot at or anything else where a crazy person or one looking to get their "kicks" out of taking you down--if it happens, it just happens and needs to be ready for whatever comes.
    JKemmerer
    I too experience the disapproval of the 'uninformed' but secretly they will feel comforted with you there when they become aware of real danger. Sometimes these people are converted to self defense measures when attacked. Unfortunately we read of the victims who didn't realize this in time to save lives.