Why Do You Carry Concealed? - Page 94
Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Carry Concealed?

1. I carry to protect my wife and family and as a business owner who sometimes is walking around completely alone in some remote areas with 10,000.00 worth of equipment I'm not about to give that up without a proper response.

I carry because I can, but only one of my guns is concealed, the main gun is open carry 100% of the time, its legal and if somebody don't like it, they don't have to look at it
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I carry because I can, but only one of my guns is concealed, the main gun is open carry 100% of the time, its legal and if somebody don't like it, they don't have to look at it
    You are so lucky to live where you can do this. I'm stuck in Maryland.

5. Im from MD and fromna high crime area and used to be scared shitless when I used to leave for work @ 3 am. Moved to Ga. Got my weapons permit and feel right at home

SigPro2022 .40

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dillner View Post
    You are so lucky to live where you can do this. I'm stuck in Maryland.
    Sorry Bud, it wasn't always this way I used to live in upstate NY, and there, at the time, you had to know somebody or be somebody, or about all you were going to carry around was a slingshot, and another thing is here you don't have to qualify with each of your weapons, you can take your permit with a 22, and carry a 500 mag if you want, only thing now that keeps us from shooting more is the price of ammo, cause its went way past rediculas long ago
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

7. I carry to protect myself, my loved ones and the defenseless that surround me at any given time or place.

Just a note: Learning to reload your own ammo is a great part time hobby. I do .38, 357 Mag., 40, 44 Mag. and 45.

9. I carry because I am older now. I believe that not being nimble, very strong or quick makes me an easy target for holdup, knockout game, gang attack or any other of a number of incidences where, without my side arm, I would be in serious trouble.

10. Most thugs that plan to attack a person will first try to intimidate that person if they don't see a firearm. I conceal carry so that I have a chance to draw my weapon. If you open carry, the same person will attack without a warning. Conceal carrying just makes more sense in giving you a fighting chance to defend yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluwizard1 View Post
    ...If you open carry, the same person will attack without a warning...
    Stop perpetuating lies about firearms.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast